University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) Early Assurance Pre-Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rangicks cowars

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a senior in high school and am considering the University of Mississippi Early Assurance pharmacy program. Does anybody know anything about this such as the requirements to move on into the professional stage. Also I will be an OOS applicant I would like to join the greek life in order to meet new people and have the lasting connection with the school. A few concerns about this are the ability to maintain the grades while in a frat. Does anybody know how difficult this is? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a senior in high school and am considering the University of Mississippi Early Assurance pharmacy program. Does anybody know anything about this such as the requirements to move on into the professional stage. Also I will be an OOS applicant I would like to join the greek life in order to meet new people and have the lasting connection with the school. A few concerns about this are the ability to maintain the grades while in a frat. Does anybody know how difficult this is? Thanks.

http://www.pharmacy.olemiss.edu/earlyentry/aboutee.html

Here is a little more info about the requirements to move into the professional stage of the program, as well as general info about early entry.

As for your ability to keep your grades up and be in a fraternity ( I would refrain from using the term frat. Some people in the greek community frown upon its use.), that would depend on how well you can manage your time. Both the early entry curriculum and greek life require major time commitments. It can most certainly be done (many have done so before), you just have to be smart about your time and commitments. Good luck!