University of Nevada Las Vegas Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey everyone:

First of all, congratulations to all of you who have gotten into The UNLV School of Dental Medicine!!!

I'm not sure if there's already a facebook group for the class of 2014. I looked it up on facebook and I didn't find any groups!
So, I decided to create one myself.
Feel free to join this group. Hopefully, this will allow us to get to know each other as a class, before we start school in couple of months!

See you all in Fall!!!

Join the group HERE:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=360694721167&ref=nf

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats everyone. If you have any questions for a 2nd year send them my way.

wooooo found out today, i'm in baby!!!

i am from vegas, and if you are looking for somewhere safe to live, live in summerlin or around there. it's only like a 10-15 minute drive from the d-school and it's really nice.

Hey all Mayan apartments are within a throwing rock of the Dental school. I have lived here since Jan 08 and have not had any problems. I like there gym, and pool! Everyone says the crime is bad around our place well it probably is, but you dont have time to notice it..lol. Seriously you go to school come home and study. Its not like LA ghetto. I feel safe walking to school no problem. Cehck out the UNLV SDM 2014 facebook page for further comments on UNLV housing. good luck..