University of New Mexico

Started by junlujlu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

J

junlujlu

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anybody knows anything about this program. Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you, kind sir... *bow*

I think it speaks volumes to the sheer disinterest I seem to have developed with regards to studying for the LMCC on Thursday... 😳

Got this in my email from a classmate: "I've only managed to get through Peds, Obs and half of gyne so far. That leaves 48 waking hours to study surgery, internal medicine, family medicine, CLEO, psychiatry and the other half of gyne."

And I'm like, meh. :laugh:
 
junlujlu said:
I was wondering if anybody knows anything about this program. Thanks

I will be starting at the University of New Mexico in July. What questions did you have in particular?
 
From what I understand it's an awesome program. Regretfully I had to cancel my interview there due to a personal emergency, but it would have been in my top half for sure.