University of Oklahoma-Denial Letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SomedayDentist

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who applied to OU received a "denial letter" yet for this application cycle? Or do they keep telling you, "Your name has been pushed back to the last meeting in February?" Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Good question. I'm "pushed back" to the Feb. meeting myself, at least I think so - maybe I should call.

I also interviewed in early October - how the heck are they going to remember me? It will be like 4.5 months after my interview when they meet again.

wahlbj said:
Good question. I'm "pushed back" to the Feb. meeting myself, at least I think so - maybe I should call.

I also interviewed in early October - how the heck are they going to remember me? It will be like 4.5 months after my interview when they meet again.

Where is everyone that has applied to OU????

Members don't see this ad :)
SomedayDentist said:
Where is everyone that has applied to OU????

Hi! I applied and was accepted Dec 3rd...:) Im still deciding if I want to go (although I put my deposit down).....Im an Okie born and bred...although I am a senior right now out at University of Arizona...Im still waiting to hear from Harvard and UCLA...Oklahoma is my third choice after those two...but Im thinking that I might end up a Sooner afterall...:) good luck to you! Do you live in OK right now?
:) :p

SomedayDentist said:
Has anyone who applied to OU received a "denial letter" yet for this application cycle? Or do they keep telling you, "Your name has been pushed back to the last meeting in February?" Thanks!
I got a rejection letter, about a month ago.

grinningrice said:
I got a rejection letter, about a month ago.

You are the first person we've heard of. We were thinking that maybe OU didn't send any rejection letter's until they were completely done selecting their class...and just stringing everyone along. Thanks for posting.