University of Oklahoma-Denial Letter?

wahlbj

Part-Time Rock Star
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2004
Oklahoma City, OK
    Good question. I'm "pushed back" to the Feb. meeting myself, at least I think so - maybe I should call.

I also interviewed in early October - how the heck are they going to remember me? It will be like 4.5 months after my interview when they meet again.

SomedayDentist

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Oct 26, 2004
      wahlbj said:
      Good question. I'm "pushed back" to the Feb. meeting myself, at least I think so - maybe I should call.

I also interviewed in early October - how the heck are they going to remember me? It will be like 4.5 months after my interview when they meet again.

Where is everyone that has applied to OU????

About the Ads

fleisch

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jul 25, 2004
      Los Angeles
        SomedayDentist said:
        Where is everyone that has applied to OU????

Hi! I applied and was accepted Dec 3rd...:) Im still deciding if I want to go (although I put my deposit down).....Im an Okie born and bred...although I am a senior right now out at University of Arizona...Im still waiting to hear from Harvard and UCLA...Oklahoma is my third choice after those two...but Im thinking that I might end up a Sooner afterall...:) good luck to you! Do you live in OK right now?
        :) :p

SomedayDentist

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Oct 26, 2004
          grinningrice said:
          I got a rejection letter, about a month ago.

You are the first person we've heard of. We were thinking that maybe OU didn't send any rejection letter's until they were completely done selecting their class...and just stringing everyone along. Thanks for posting.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.