University of Oklahoma Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist_dude

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For Oklahoma University, do we have to send transcripts directly to their school? That's what it says on their website
""OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
Applications are considered incomplete until all applicable documents, including official transcripts are received by the Office of Admissions and Records. Applications are subject to immediate denial by some OUHSC programs if transcripts are not received by the application deadline. Students are advised to review and follow instructions given by the college major. "" or if we already sent them to AADSAS we should be fine

Members don't see this ad.

Doesn't it go on to say that if you have an application with a central processing thing like AADSAS that you're fine?
I looked at it last night and thought I saw that...

Hey I'm first year just started in June at OU. You don't send them your transcripts. It's all through AADSAS.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I'm first year just started in June at OU. You don't send them your transcripts. It's all through AADSAS.
What were things that you liked the most about their school/curriculum

What were things that you liked the most about their school/curriculum
I loved the school a lot. Not from OK or anything so I'm out of state. The school is part of a health science center I loved that. It's also a small dental class only 56 people. They have a strong clinical education and basically no research. For example, by the time we get done with our third year , we'll have done 3x as many crowns, root canals, and extractions than 90% of the other dental schoosl. The weather is warm and humid and it's way cheap cost of living. I'm on a NHSC scholarship so I don't pay any tuition or fees but if I wasn't, it would be really expensive for me cause out of state.

For the question that asks about what quality of Oklahoma influenced my decision, can I list more than one quality?

For the question that asks about what quality of Oklahoma influenced my decision, can I list more than one quality?
I think I just wrote about one but I think you could write about more. Not that big of deal.

Hi all, is Oklahoma dental school , military friendly. I am already in the army reserve, and have applied to the program this year. I have an iv next month. My job in the army is not related to dental. I just want to know if the school is military friendly . Thank you

Once you submit your secondary you will be able to login and after some processing time it will show you on the checklist if it's needed or waived .