University of Pennsylvania's supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KristenD77

Predent
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long were your essay responses?

Members don't see this ad.

There was a thread posted about a month ago, but I think it got buried underneath by the newer threads :(

It depends on the question! Some people left #1 blank (the continuing dental experience question). I personally made #4 the longest... around half a page. b/c I thought it was like a PS but for UPenn. Quality over quantity but don't wing it! Hope that helps.

Reactions: 1 user
There was a thread posted about a month ago, but I think it got buried underneath by the newer threads :(

It depends on the question! Some people left #1 blank (the continuing dental experience question). I personally made #4 the longest... around half a page. b/c I thought it was like a PS but for UPenn. Quality over quantity but don't wing it! Hope that helps.
it does, thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe each of my responses were around 300-400 words. I ended up having 3.5 pages but that was because I made the spacing 1.15.

Did you guys make a separate word document for the responses, print it out and attached the pages with the rest of the supp app to mail it?

What address did you guys send the fee too?
Office of Admissions
Robert Schattner Center
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine

240 South 40th Street, Room 122 

Philadelphia, PA 19104-6030

Telephone: 215-898-8943 (M-F 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) 

Fax: 215-573-9648

It's hard to find on their website!

Reactions: 1 users