University of Rochester - PLEASE HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bruno

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
While I was away this afternoon, I received a message on my answering machine from Dr. Hansen, the dean of admissions. He wants me to call back, and he only said that he "wanted to talk about my application". For those of you that were accepted to UR - is this an acceptance????

Members don't see this ad.

yes, congrats :clap:

That's great!!!

I bet I was next to get off the waitlist, but then Doc Hansen received my withdrawl letter and called you up instead. Just kidding.

Anyway, Rochester is an awesome school with an amazing curriculum. It was my first choice but Dartmouth called me up first and I had to show them some love.

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by brickmanli:
•That's great!!!

I bet I was next to get off the waitlist, but then Doc Hansen received my withdrawl letter and called you up instead. Just kidding.

Anyway, Rochester is an awesome school with an amazing curriculum. It was my first choice but Dartmouth called me up first and I had to show them some love.•••••did you chose dms over rochester as well?

yeah, but unlike you, I was waitlisted at Rochester. Rochester was my first choice solely because of rankings. I think I will be happiest at Dartmouth though. Plus I just read that the US News primary rankings are seriously flawed.

So I guess we'll be classmates!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by brickmanli:
•yeah, but unlike you, I was waitlisted at Rochester. Rochester was my first choice solely because of rankings. I think I will be happiest at Dartmouth though. Plus I just read that the US News primary rankings are seriously flawed.

So I guess we'll be classmates!•••••i just remember you asking why i chose dms over rochester; so i was wondering why you did yourself :)
see you in the fall! :D