Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, long time lurker first time poster,
I have an upcoming interview at the University of Rochester and I am having a hard time finding out alot about the program. the interview review on this forum has some nice information, but i was wondering if anyone is a resident there or a student rotating there or if anyone has any info about their experiences. The Scutwork posts are a few years old and I heard they had a recent change in leadership in the key positions. any information would be greatly appreciated
I have an upcoming interview at the University of Rochester and I am having a hard time finding out alot about the program. the interview review on this forum has some nice information, but i was wondering if anyone is a resident there or a student rotating there or if anyone has any info about their experiences. The Scutwork posts are a few years old and I heard they had a recent change in leadership in the key positions. any information would be greatly appreciated