University of St Augustine Fall 2012 Students

Started by josh0564
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

josh0564

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys i just got my phone call yesterday that i was accepted for the fall 2012 class. I just wanted to know who will be attending that semester and if anyone had any ideas on how much housing and all those other expenses are in that area.

Also just made a facebook group here's the link

http://www.facebook.com/groups/257751957636979/



-Josh K
 
Last edited:
Hey guys i just got my phone call yesterday that i was accepted for the fall 2012 class. I just wanted to know who will be attending that semester and if anyone had any ideas on how much housing and all those other expenses are in that area.

Also just made a facebook group here's the link

http://www.facebook.com/groups/257751957636979/



-Josh K

I'll be seeing you there bud! I tried that link but didn't work.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad