University of St. Augustine Fall 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
What are your stats?

I didn't calculate the GPA specifically for USA nor the trend GPA. But here's my PTCAS one.

Overall GPA: 3.5-3.6 (depending on school)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.68 PTCAS
GRE:157/159/5.0

I got waitlisted
Oh dear, it is not a rejection but more anxiety for you.
She said that last year all the people that were waitlisted ended up getting a place...so hopefully the same will happen for you!

Reactions: 1 user
I got into the Austin Campus for Fall 2017 Full-Time!! Congrats to everyone who got accepted! If you are waitlisted or rejected, please don't give up!!! This was my 3rd year applying, had my first interview in 2015 and got waitlisted. I got rejected from every school, but St. Augustine was the last school to hear from and I finally got in. The long was worth it. It is possible if you really want it!!!

Reactions: 4 users
I got into the Austin Campus for Fall 2017 Full-Time!! Congrats to everyone who got accepted! If you are waitlisted or rejected, please don't give up!!! This was my 3rd year applying, had my first interview in 2015 and got waitlisted. I got rejected from every school, but St. Augustine was the last school to hear from and I finally got in. The long was worth it. It is possible if you really want it!!!
Oh wow! Thanks that is quite inspirational. I only sent out one application and found the whole process tiring the one time. Gosh you really do deserve to get in! Well done.
How many times did you apply to USA if you don't mind me asking. Cuz they make you wait two terms

I'm trying to make a Facebook group for San Marcos full time Fall 2017 but I need one person to invite to create it. Could someone who got accepted either message me their name or FB email? thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
What are your stats?

They weren't great. I honestly think my acceptance was based on way more than stats. The connection I made with the women who runs admissions and the professor I interviewed with, along with the rest of my application, is what I believe got me accepted.

Prereq: 3.3 (2 in progress)
Overall: 3.4
Last 45: 3.67
GRE: 292; 3.5
Hours: Over 1,500 in different settings plus I'm a rehab tech

Oh wow! Thanks that is quite inspirational. I only sent out one application and found the whole process tiring the one time. Gosh you really do deserve to get in! Well done.
How many times did you apply to USA if you don't mind me asking. Cuz they make you wait two terms
Sorry for the wait! This was my first time applying to USA. I had an interview in Lubbock but got waitlisted.

Reading back a few years in some oher USA topics, They said waitlist who do not get moved into a spot for their applied term, are granted admission into the following cohort...

does anyone have insight or idea about the validity of this statement??

Reading back a few years in some oher USA topics, They said waitlist who do not get moved into a spot for their applied term, are granted admission into the following cohort...

I believe this is false. Don't quote me, but I believe if you get waitlisted and aren't offered a seat, you are allowed to reapply to the next cohort. But the process resets and you have to go through the interview process again.

We were told that if you got waitlisted then you would be considered for the following term, interview and all. You wouldn't have to have an interview again. This was at the Austin campus.

We were told that if you got waitlisted then you would be considered for the following term, interview and all. You wouldn't have to have an interview again. This was at the Austin campus.
thank you!

I believe this is false. Don't quote me, but I believe if you get waitlisted and aren't offered a seat, you are allowed to reapply to the next cohort. But the process resets and you have to go through the interview process again.
this is what I thought, but I would really love itfor the automatic spot to be true :)

They talked about waitlisting. And said you either get a spot, or you keep on the waitlist and get waitlisted again for next cohort or before next application date you get rejected
this is what I thought, but I would really love itfor the automatic spot to be true :)[/QUOT

Has anyone who interviewed for the Flex DPT in San Marcos hear back yet? I'm so nervous! Congrats to everyone else with good news!

I also interviewed March 25 at the USA-FLEX @ San Marcos Campus. I literally just checked my portal and was accepted!! I hope that you got in as well! Everyone did great in the interview.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
So no one from St Augustine heard yet for full time?

Just got the acceptance letter for st augustine full time!

Reactions: 3 users
After waiting for several months, I've been placed on the waitlist, to wait some more. Good luck and congrats to those who got accepted

Reactions: 1 users
Got a rejection. had a really good gap but not a variety of observation hours

accepted!!! to the st. augustine fl location!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also interviewed March 25 at the USA-FLEX @ San Marcos Campus. I literally just checked my portal and was accepted!! I hope that you got in as well! Everyone did great in the interview.

Hi there! Yes, I just checked my portal and saw my acceptance too! Congratulations!!!

Good luck to everyone still waiting! There is light ahead of this tunnel no matter what

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted to the Florida campus! Congrats to all and for those who did not get in, don't give up on your dreams!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone else been accepted into the Fall 2017 cohort for the Flex DPT program at the Saint Augustine, Florida campus? Let's start a Facebook page or something to stay in contact with one another!

Has anyone else been accepted into the Fall 2017 cohort for the Flex DPT program at the Saint Augustine, Florida campus? Let's start a Facebook page or something to stay in contact with one another!

I've created a Facebook group for those of us in the Fall 2017 Flex DPT cohort @ the St. Augustine campus. Follow the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1932552526973548/

Last edited:
I don't know if there is one, let me know if you find it!
I asked Emily and she said in the next few weeks you'll receive another email regarding payment and making the deposit. And then we will here from our advisor about housing, at the orientation he said he would give us the fb link. But I wish we already got one so some of us can look for roommates

I asked Emily and she said in the next few weeks you'll receive another email regarding payment and making the deposit. And then we will here from our advisor about housing, at the orientation he said he would give us the fb link. But I wish we already got one so some of us can look for roommates
I just got an email that has the student portal and housing list they talked about at the interview! Now they need to send out a Facebook page for all us to find roommates...

i wonder if there's one for both mot/dpt

Is this Facebook for Flex students in San Marcos as well, or just campus students? Does it matter? Lol

Is this Facebook for Flex students in San Marcos as well, or just campus students? Does it matter? Lol

I believe it's by campus! I was thinking about starting one just for Flex DPT San Marcos students. I sent you a message in your inbox :)

FYI San Marcos has an interview session for full time students on April 14th! If your portal still says it's under review then you still have a chance!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Just got an interview for San Marcos for the 14th but will be turning it down. Hope it helps someone out!!

congrats all!

Last edited: