University of St. Augustine FLEX Fall 2021

Started by dpt2025
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dpt2025

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I received an offer from University of St. Augustine and was wondering if a groupme or Facebook group has been created yet. I'd love to start connecting with some people! Also for those that are still interviewing/waiting to hear back, feel free to connect too!
 
Hello! I am debating on squeezing in an application to USAHS flex program before deadline ends this May. Do you think it’s possible I can start in the Fall 2021 term? Do you know if there are still open seats? Thank you
 
Hi everyone!

I received an offer from University of St. Augustine and was wondering if a groupme or Facebook group has been created yet. I'd love to start connecting with some people! Also for those that are still interviewing/waiting to hear back, feel free to connect too!
I’m interviewing Friday! Any advice?