Program-Specific Info / Q's University of St. Augustine - Miami (Summer 2018)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pre-OT Student

FGCU OT 2020
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there! I wanted to make a forum for those who have applied/interviewed at the University of St. Augustine's Miami campus for the May 2018 start date. I interviewed last Friday (1/26) and I'm going to be super nervous these next upcoming weeks awaiting a decision!! Anyone else is a similar boat?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there! I’m interviewing there 2/15! I’m super excited, do you have any advice or recommendations with the interview process?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there! I’m interviewing there 2/15! I’m super excited, do you have any advice or recommendations with the interview process?

Hello,

How did you interview go? I am applying to Jan 2019 term & would love to hear your experience.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there! I wanted to make a forum for those who have applied/interviewed at the University of St. Augustine's Miami campus for the May 2018 start date. I interviewed last Friday (1/26) and I'm going to be super nervous these next upcoming weeks awaiting a decision!! Anyone else is a similar boat?

Hello,

How did you interview go, any information you can share would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hello everyone, I am applying to the January 2019 start date at the Miami campus. Looking forward to the program! If anyone who has already went through the process can throw any tips, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!