You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
General Admissions & OTCAS University of St. Augustine
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
sabrinarodd
New Member
I applied and have an interview in two weeks.
GRE: 152 verbal, 150 quant, 4 writing
Pre Req GPA: 3.0
My work experiences are as a RBT and Special education paraprofessional.
My observation hours are in progress so they had me do this replacement essay type thing.
GRE: 152 verbal, 150 quant, 4 writing
Pre Req GPA: 3.0
My work experiences are as a RBT and Special education paraprofessional.
My observation hours are in progress so they had me do this replacement essay type thing.
Last edited:
OTWannabe88
New Member
Which semester did you indicate you wanted to start? Congrats on the interview and best of luck!I applied and have an interview in two weeks.
GRE: 152 verbal, 150 quant, 4 writing
Pre Req GPA: 3.0
My work experiences are as a RBT and Special education paraprofessional.
My observation hours are in progress so they had me do this replacement essay type thing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sabrinarodd
New Member
Thank you!! Spring 2021. Did you also apply to the OTD St. Augustine Dallas campus?Which semester did you indicate you wanted to start? Congrats on the interview and best of luck!
Thefutureisot
Full Member
Hi just curious how was the interview? was it a group interview with other applicants or was it one on one?Thank you!! Spring 2021. Did you also apply to the OTD St. Augustine Dallas campus?
I applied for Spring 2021 Dallas campus and got an email to interview 2 days after I submitted and then actually interviewed 3 days after that. I was accepted 4 days after the interview.Has anyone applied to the USA OTD program in Dallas? What were your stats?
Pre-req: 3.75
Overall 3.36
GRE: 151 Verbal, 149 Quantitative, 4 Writing
Nutrition major - graduated from Texas A&M, Over 1000 hours of shadowing, involved in three organizations, and always had a job throughout undergrad
The interview is super long, you go into a zoom meeting with 15 other candidates and watch a presentation. Then you break off for about 45 min with a professor and 1-2 other candidates. The questions were very run of the mill, nothing that really caught me off guard or involved group effort.
sabrinarodd
New Member
I have it next Friday! But the email they sent mentioned it was going to be a presentation, group interview, then Q&A. I’ll let y’all know how it goes!Hi just curious how was the interview? was it a group interview with other applicants or was it one on one?
Thefutureisot
Full Member
ThanksI have it next Friday! But the email they sent mentioned it was going to be a presentation, group interview, then Q&A. I’ll let y’all know how it goes!
OTWannabe88
New Member
I applied to the Fall 2021 St. Augustine Florida Campus.Thank you!! Spring 2021. Did you also apply to the OTD St. Augustine Dallas campus?
The interview is super long, you go into a zoom meeting with 15 other candidates and watch a presentation. Then you break off for about 45 min with a professor and 1-2 other candidates. The questions were very run of the mill, nothing that really caught me off guard or involved group effort.I have it next Friday! But the email they sent mentioned it was going to be a presentation, group interview, then Q&A. I’ll let y’all know how it goes!
sabrinarodd
New Member
The interview is super long, you go into a zoom meeting with 15 other candidates and watch a presentation. Then you break off for about 45 min with a professor and 1-2 other candidates. The questions were very run of the mill, nothing that really caught me off guard or involved group effort.
thank you 🙂
sabrinarodd
New Member
Thanks
The interview went well I feel! It started off with a presentation by one of the faculty. Then we were broken off into a group of four because there wasn’t as many faculty available for today. They were all pretty basic questions and it was overall very relaxed! Ex: why OT, where do you see yourself in ten years, if you see someone cheating how would you handle that, etc.
I think because there were so many of us in each group we were all asked different questions when called on.
The faculty I was grouped with was very welcoming and helpful!
Hope this helps and good luck to you 🙂
Aundrea.OTD
Full Member
Hey!The interview went well I feel! It started off with a presentation by one of the faculty. Then we were broken off into a group of four because there wasn’t as many faculty available for today. They were all pretty basic questions and it was overall very relaxed! Ex: why OT, where do you see yourself in ten years, if you see someone cheating how would you handle that, etc.
I think because there were so many of us in each group we were all asked different questions when called on.
The faculty I was grouped with was very welcoming and helpful!
Hope this helps and good luck to you 🙂
I was in this interview group as well, have you heard back at all?
sabrinarodd
New Member
I have not. I was starting to get worried lol. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll hear back.Hey!
I was in this interview group as well, have you heard back at all?
Thefutureisot
Full Member
Thanks love ❤️The interview went well I feel! It started off with a presentation by one of the faculty. Then we were broken off into a group of four because there wasn’t as many faculty available for today. They were all pretty basic questions and it was overall very relaxed! Ex: why OT, where do you see yourself in ten years, if you see someone cheating how would you handle that, etc.
I think because there were so many of us in each group we were all asked different questions when called on.
The faculty I was grouped with was very welcoming and helpful!
Hope this helps and good luck to you 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aundrea.OTD
Full Member
Haha me too! I was feeling a bit worried too! I wish you the best keep us updated!I have not. I was starting to get worried lol. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll hear back.
sabrinarodd
New Member
Same to you!!Haha me too! I was feeling a bit worried too! I wish you the best keep us updated!
Aundrea.OTD
Full Member
Hey !Same to you!!
I got a call to saying that I was accepted to the Spring '21 for the Austin location!
sabrinarodd
New Member
Congrats! I still have not heard back yet 🙁Hey !
I got a call to saying that I was accepted to the Spring '21 for the Austin location!
Aundrea.OTD
Full Member
I've been really close with my advisor! She said that she couldn't wait to tell me. However, I haven't received the email yet! I'm sure you'll hear very soon! Don't worry! Keep me updated girl!Congrats! I still have not heard back yet 🙁
sabrinarodd
New Member
I just got a call and email today that I’ve been accepted!Congrats! I still have not heard back yet 🙁
Aundrea.OTD
Full Member
OMG!! Yay! Congrats girl!! What campus are you attending?I just got a call and email today that I’ve been accepted!
sabrinarodd
New Member
Thank you 🙂 & Dallas!OMG!! Yay! Congrats girl!! What campus are you attending?
otstudent95
Full Member
Hi is anyone applying for Summer 2021?? I'm interested in applying to the OTD program, but haven't been able to get a hold of my advisor through phone or email...left several voicemails and emails and can't seem to reach her..
I noticed the deadline for Summer 2021 on the website says November 2nd, but on OTCAS its February 1st???
I noticed the deadline for Summer 2021 on the website says November 2nd, but on OTCAS its February 1st???
Thefutureisot
Full Member
Hi is anyone applying for Summer 2021?? I'm interested in applying to the OTD program, but haven't been able to get a hold of my advisor through phone or email...left several voicemails and emails and can't seem to reach her..
I noticed the deadline for Summer 2021 on the website says November 2nd, but on OTCAS its February 1st???
I applied for the summer2021 OTD cohort in the 2nd week of October.I’m still waiting for them to give me an interview. My academic advisor made it seem like I’m going straight to an interview so I’m still waiting. I went to the academic open house yesterday and they said their applications are on a rolling admissions. So the deadline is not November 2nd
otstudent95
Full Member
I applied for the summer2021 OTD cohort in the 2nd week of October.I’m still waiting for them to give me an interview. My academic advisor made it seem like I’m going straight to an interview so I’m still waiting. I went to the academic open house yesterday and they said their applications are on a rolling admissions. So the deadline is not November 2nd
Did you apply on their website? Or through OTCAS? I'm not sure if i should apply through their website because I haven't ordered any official transcripts to the school and want to get everything submitted ASAP...
Thefutureisot
Full Member
I did it through OTCASDid you apply on their website? Or through OTCAS? I'm not sure if i should apply through their website because I haven't ordered any official transcripts to the school and want to get everything submitted ASAP...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 560
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K