University of St. Augustine Pre-req question

Started by emilyPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

emilyPT

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I was planning on applying to University of St. Augustine this fall. However, I haven't completed Medical Terminology yet and can't find whether or not they will accept people with any outstanding prerequisites, or if they will accept you as long as you take it before entering the program. If anyone has any experience with this or has gotten in without finishing prereqs yet, please let me know!
 
Hey guys, I was planning on applying to University of St. Augustine this fall. However, I haven't completed Medical Terminology yet and can't find whether or not they will accept people with any outstanding prerequisites, or if they will accept you as long as you take it before entering the program. If anyone has any experience with this or has gotten in without finishing prereqs yet, please let me know!
Yes, they allow a max of 3 outstanding prereqs.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk