University of St. Augustine San Diego DPT program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Great info you guys!!! I hope the interview questions/info on this thread are similar for my interview at the san diego campus! It's tomorrow! Interviewing for Spring, wish me luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Great info you guys!!! I hope the interview questions/info on this thread are similar for my interview at the san diego campus! It's tomorrow! Interviewing for Spring, wish me luck!

youll be fine..just be calm and confident and very out going!..I will be there all day studying models..good luck!..its gonna be a bitch trying to park so go early!

youll be fine..just be calm and confident and very out going!..I will be there all day studying models..good luck!..its gonna be a bitch trying to park so go early!

Thanks lirpa! I think it went well!.... we'll see!

Also, I can't remember the thread, but I remember you or someone writing about the pre-req anatomy course... does that count for actual units? Just wonder because all i need to take next semester is chem 201, but if I am still a full time student I can be on my parents insurance for another semester... So just wondering about that. I will def plan on taking the pre-anatomy course either way tho... if I get in that is!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know how the university of st. augustine compares to other pt schools in the country? it isn't included on national ranking lists.

Anyone get a phone call as of yet indicating you are accepted to the fall 2010 term at the SD campus?

:):) Good luck everyone! :):)

Hey, did you get into the program for the fall?

Does anyone know, once pre-reqs are looked at if they see the equivalency to what St Augestine's offered and if Chemistry can be substituted or any classes at that I'll have my Bachelors in Kinesiology in 16 months and want to know if any of my classes would be sufficient as pre reqs ... Here is my course list : This is an accelerated program and I take two classes online and in classroom, any suggestions would help as far as needed classes?

Show Courses ENG 113
Composition
Show Courses ENG 123
Intermediate Composition

Core Courses (42 units)
Show Courses BIO 153
Anatomy and Physiology I with Lab
Show Courses KIN 212
First Aid and Safety
Show Courses KIN 264
Movement Anatomy
Show Courses KIN 274