University of St. Augustine- Summer 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got accepted to the Austin campus! I didn't recieve an email yet but I talked to Jimmy directly because of my deadline with Texas State. He said he hopes to have to letters out this week but he is just waiting to receive the links from admissions.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 9 users
I got accepted to the Austin campus! I didn't recieve an email yet but I talked to Jimmy directly because of my deadline with Texas State. He said he hopes to have to letters out this week but he is just waiting to receive the links from admissions.

Congrats !!

Members don't see this ad :)
How did you feel about your interview?

We ended up spending over an hour chatting about the program so I think it went well! That being said, I hate my answers more and more for every day that goes by :p. Trying to be cordial yet still get my personality across was a bit of a challenge with the group interview format.

How about you?

It's alreay Friday! Hopefully we hear back something today!

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone heard from or contacted the San Marcos campus today?

Reactions: 1 user

Did Jimmy seem hesitant to tell you over the phone?

Did Jimmy seem hesitant to tell you over the phone?
Not really since he knew my situation. I actually didn't answer to first time he called and he left me a voicemail saying I was excepted and then I called him back and he told me again. I asked though if I could get an email saying that so I would have it unofficially documented in writing, but he said that the program director doesn't want anything sent out in writing unless it's the official letters so he said he would check with the director and let me know but he hasn't gotten back to me on that so I'm assuming I won't get anything in writing until the official letters are out. Don't know why it's taking them so long though because they obviously know who's accepted at the Austin campus already

Not really since he knew my situation. I actually didn't answer to first time he called and he left me a voicemail saying I was excepted and then I called him back and he told me again. I asked though if I could get an email saying that so I would have it unofficially documented in writing, but he said that the program director doesn't want anything sent out in writing unless it's the official letters so he said he would check with the director and let me know but he hasn't gotten back to me on that so I'm assuming I won't get anything in writing until the official letters are out. Don't know why it's taking them so long though because they obviously know who's accepted at the Austin campus already

Yeah, Austin does seem to know. I just got a call to see if I was still interested in spring term as it may be an opportunity(from Kim Dube on behalf of Austin). They're trying to finalize items today or tomorrow.

I told them I'm interested in either term, Spring would be a hard turn around but I'd be willing to make it work.

Has anyone contacted San Marcos today? This is getting ridiculous....

For Austin, was just told we should hear In next hour or tomorrow for summer.

Last minute spring additions would hear by end of the week.

Both separate decisions

Members don't see this ad :)
Have anyone heard from St. Augustine. Campus?

San Marcos said we should expect to hear something "soon"... smh

Hi! I'm new here, just caught up on the thread. I interviewed at St. Augustine Nov 18 for Summer DPT and I haven't heard anything yet.

JoDpt- How many people did you have in your group interview?

Not yet :/ im from the Nov 18 group. I'm starting to think it's 3 to 6 weeks from the December group so they can compare us to each other ?

Hi! I'm new here, just caught up on the thread. I interviewed at St. Augustine Nov 18 for Summer DPT and I haven't heard anything yet.

JoDpt- How many people did you have in your group interview?
I was told about 60 dpt students on nov 18

Just received my acceptance email from Emily for the St. Augustine campus!

Now I'm checking my email way to frequently

I received my acceptance email from Emily too!! At 10:57 this morning.

Not yet :/ im from the Nov 18 group. I'm starting to think it's 3 to 6 weeks from the December group so they can compare us to each other ?
I was in the Nov 18th group too and haven't heard anything :(!

Anyone from San Marcos heard back yet?

I got accepted to the St Augustine campus and I will be declining the offer. Good luck to the rest of you.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Austin letters are out!!! Everybody remain calm!!!

Do you think they sent out all 54 acceptances lol?

Got accepted to the austin campus! Finally can stop checking my email every 5 seconds

Did anyone get accepted into the occupational therapy doctorate program for summer 2017?austin campus

Last edited:
Just got my official acceptance letter to Austin campus as well!!

Austin folks how recently did these letter get emailed? 30 mins 5 mins?

I got put on the waitlist. So now on the waitlist here and Pitt.

I got an email around 4. But at least it's not a no, gotta stay positive.

Last edited:
San Marcos is out!!! I've been ACCEPTED!!!!!