You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of St. Augustine- Summer 2017
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got accepted to the Austin campus! I didn't recieve an email yet but I talked to Jimmy directly because of my deadline with Texas State. He said he hopes to have to letters out this week but he is just waiting to receive the links from admissions.
Congrats !!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did you feel about your interview?
We ended up spending over an hour chatting about the program so I think it went well! That being said, I hate my answers more and more for every day that goes by 😛. Trying to be cordial yet still get my personality across was a bit of a challenge with the group interview format.
How about you?
Has anyone heard from or contacted the San Marcos campus today?
Nope! Not yet! Let's enjoy some holiday festivities first instead of checking this thread 😉.
I got accepted to the Austin campus! I didn't recieve an email yet but I talked to Jimmy directly because of my deadline with Texas State. He said he hopes to have to letters out this week but he is just waiting to receive the links from admissions.
Did Jimmy seem hesitant to tell you over the phone?
Not really since he knew my situation. I actually didn't answer to first time he called and he left me a voicemail saying I was excepted and then I called him back and he told me again. I asked though if I could get an email saying that so I would have it unofficially documented in writing, but he said that the program director doesn't want anything sent out in writing unless it's the official letters so he said he would check with the director and let me know but he hasn't gotten back to me on that so I'm assuming I won't get anything in writing until the official letters are out. Don't know why it's taking them so long though because they obviously know who's accepted at the Austin campus alreadyDid Jimmy seem hesitant to tell you over the phone?
Not really since he knew my situation. I actually didn't answer to first time he called and he left me a voicemail saying I was excepted and then I called him back and he told me again. I asked though if I could get an email saying that so I would have it unofficially documented in writing, but he said that the program director doesn't want anything sent out in writing unless it's the official letters so he said he would check with the director and let me know but he hasn't gotten back to me on that so I'm assuming I won't get anything in writing until the official letters are out. Don't know why it's taking them so long though because they obviously know who's accepted at the Austin campus already
Yeah, Austin does seem to know. I just got a call to see if I was still interested in spring term as it may be an opportunity(from Kim Dube on behalf of Austin). They're trying to finalize items today or tomorrow.
I told them I'm interested in either term, Spring would be a hard turn around but I'd be willing to make it work.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i e-mailed diana but didn't get a response. did you hear that from her?San Marcos said we should expect to hear something "soon"... smh
Have anyone heard from St. Augustine. Campus?
Hi! I'm new here, just caught up on the thread. I interviewed at St. Augustine Nov 18 for Summer DPT and I haven't heard anything yet.
JoDpt- How many people did you have in your group interview?
Have anyone heard from St. Augustine. Campus?
Not yet :/ im from the Nov 18 group. I'm starting to think it's 3 to 6 weeks from the December group so they can compare us to each other ?
I was told about 60 dpt students on nov 18Hi! I'm new here, just caught up on the thread. I interviewed at St. Augustine Nov 18 for Summer DPT and I haven't heard anything yet.
JoDpt- How many people did you have in your group interview?
II was told about 60 dpt students on nov 18
Not yet :/ im from the Nov 18 group. I'm starting to think it's 3 to 6 weeks from the December group so they can compare us to each other
I'm nervous
Diana didn't reply to me either so my advisor from San Marcos told me thisi e-mailed diana but didn't get a response. did you hear that from her?
Congrats! I'm patiently waitingJust received my acceptance email from Emily for the St. Augustine campus!
Congrats !!!!Just received my acceptance email from Emily for the St. Augustine campus!
I was in the Nov 18th group too and haven't heard anything 🙁!Not yet :/ im from the Nov 18 group. I'm starting to think it's 3 to 6 weeks from the December group so they can compare us to each other ?
so was I and I haven't heard anything yet. We must keep hope alive, I am sure they have a lot of applicants to go through 😉I was in the Nov 18th group too and haven't heard anything 🙁!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NopeAnyone from San Marcos heard back yet?
I got accepted to the St Augustine campus and I will be declining the offer. Good luck to the rest of you.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
What timeJust received my acceptance email from Emily for the St. Augustine campus!
What time?I got accepted to the St Augustine campus and I will be declining the offer. Good luck to the rest of you.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Thank you. Me as well. Emily told me I would hear by new years yesterday. Now im panicking lol11:57am
I'm an east coaster btw..if that helps
What time
Same as the others here, 10:57 AM CST
IS your portal updated?Same as the others here, 10:57 AM CST
IS your portal updated?
Yes, it shows the acceptance under the admissions decision tab.
Did anyone get accepted into the occupational therapy doctorate program for summer 2017?austin campus
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got mine about an hour agoAustin folks how recently did these letter get emailed? 30 mins 5 mins?
When did u find out. U received an email or portalI got put on the waitlist. So now on the waitlist here and Pitt.
San Marcos is out!!! I've been ACCEPTED!!!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K