• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

University of Tennessee College of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

UCLA D4 🎉
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
  1. Dental Student
Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
About the Ads

KynWill

Aug 16, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
Awesome, thank you for the information. I’m a TN resident that submitted first day and haven’t heard anything yet - tbh I’m getting nervous. Congrats on your accomplishment!!

you will get there too and when you do I will be able to congratulate you as well!!! be patient and stay positive my friends, it is still super early in the game! much love!

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

frenzysword

5+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2015
  1. Pre-Dental
yes it was very very short and felt even shorter. i blinked and it was over! she asked me a few questions ( basic interview questions) and then gave me a few minutes to ask her questions.

Did the interviewers write down notes when you answered the basic interview questions? I feel 15 minutes kind of short. The information that they wrote down will be decisive I guess.

About the Ads
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.