University of Toronto

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Plugger

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on this board been accepted to UofT. I am on the waitlist right now and was wondering if anyone knew approx where it is right now. I heard from someone who had been called from the waitlist last tuesday(a week ago)...they were number 25 initially. I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks....I was number 49 at the beginning......maybe I'll be getting the nod next...fingers crossed.
Plug

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone on this board been accepted to UofT. I am on the waitlist right now and was wondering if anyone knew approx where it is right now. I heard from someone who had been called from the waitlist last tuesday(a week ago)...they were number 25 initially. I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks....I was number 49 at the beginning......maybe I'll be getting the nod next...fingers crossed.
Plug

Hey,

Good luck with the waitlist process, I know how nerve racking it can be!!! I am interviewing at Western this weekend and this is my first canadian dental school interview. I hear there are some questions out there you can practice with?? Having been through the interview process can you please give me some pointers?