Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT APPLICANTS!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by hrtsurgeon2b, Feb 4, 2002.

1. hrtsurgeon2b

hrtsurgeon2b Member
    10+ Year Member

For those of you who have been accepted or interviewed, how many of you have already decided not to attend or are thinking about not attending?

2. BlueDevil7

BlueDevil7 Member
    7+ Year Member

I was accepted there a few weeks ago but I turned it down. I think Vermont is an amazing school and is one of the best in the country for primary care (I'm interested in Peds) but ultimately it was a little too cold and expensive for my blood. I got a much better feeling from Tulane and New Orleans is warm and sunny. :cool:

3. quaileggs

quaileggs Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Me. Are you waitlisted hrtsurgeon2B?

4. trout

trout Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I interviewed about a month ago, haven't heard, but unless they can provide alot and I mean alot of money I will turn them down...and I even loved burlington

5. irongirl

irongirl Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm waitlisted there and I won't go if I get in.

6. P60001

P60001 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I will not find out for a couple of weeks. However, I will not go if accepted. I am accepted at my in-state school.
    I would go to UVM if I were not going to my in-state school. It seemed like a place I would be happy at, but the cost is rather excessive for out of staters.