University of Vermont Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Green Arrow

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at UVM on the 13th. It was hard to tell how I did since the interviewer was so laid back and nice, but I think it went well. Did anybody send their interviewer a thank you card? Do you think this is necessary, and if so, where did you adress the letter? I couldn't find my interviewers mailing adress online.

Members don't see this ad.

Green Arrow said:
I interviewed at UVM on the 13th. It was hard to tell how I did since the interviewer was so laid back and nice, but I think it went well. Did anybody send their interviewer a thank you card? Do you think this is necessary, and if so, where did you adress the letter? I couldn't find my interviewers mailing adress online.

Well I haven't interviewed at Vermont (although I would like to very much), but I would assume you could just put your thank you note in a small envelope with your interviewer's name on it, and then put that in a larger envelope addressed to the admissions office with a letter asking them to direct it to your interviewer. That's what I did for my thank you notes at other schools.

i had to reschedule my interview and tehy told me to withdraw my app since i already rescheduled once before. strict policy! =/

tacrum43 said:
Well I haven't interviewed at Vermont (although I would like to very much), but I would assume you could just put your thank you note in a small envelope with your interviewer's name on it, and then put that in a larger envelope addressed to the admissions office with a letter asking them to direct it to your interviewer. That's what I did for my thank you notes at other schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
mdung said:
i had to reschedule my interview and tehy told me to withdraw my app since i already rescheduled once before. strict policy! =/

Um...okay then.

mdung said:

That's weak! But understandable...i guess...eh not really :thumbdown:

Does anyone know if Vermont is still giving out interviews? I've been complete since october and still no news!!!

I have been complete since beg of sept I am in a favorable pool that may be interviewed.. silence....

I have been complete since beg of sept I am in a favorable pool that may be interviewed.. silence....

wow, so i still need to get that message lol. and then.....more waiting :smuggrin:

When I interviewed at UVM I sent my interviewer a thank you letter afterwards. I was accepted, though I doubt the letter had much impact.