University of Washington turnaround time....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imsotired

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.....for those of you with UW interviews, how long was the turnaround time after submitting the first part of the secondary? Does anyone know if the interview slots are filled? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

imsotired said:
Hey guys.....for those of you with UW interviews, how long was the turnaround time after submitting the first part of the secondary? Does anyone know if the interview slots are filled? Thanks!

i got my invite just last thursday, I was complete in mid-october. I signed up for the first time slot so it seems like there are plenty of spots left.

Same story for me; I wouldn't worry yet.

Seventh; I will be there the same time -- I look forward to meeting you

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys. I just submitted my secondary so I guess I'm worried that I'm just too late. Good luck on your interviews!

lundysd said:
Same story for me; I wouldn't worry yet.

Seventh; I will be there the same time -- I look forward to meeting you

look forward to meeting you too. Look for a Matt :). Seems like half the people there will be SDN'ers.

It looks as though I won't be there after all; they overbooked the January timeslot and I was asked to move to February. Anyways, good luck and let us know how it is.

Scott

imsotired said:

I am in this program so I thought I'd chime in. The best I can offer is be patient. Our interviews are later in the year and the folks reviewing the applications have less of a sense of urgency than the average applicant.