University of Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Last edited:
Thanks :)! Will wait until I get my UW email.. probably not until April something since I won't receive the deposite form until end of March.

No prob! I thought that was the open group you were referring to x)

hello fellow future comrades, I'm getting antsy waiting on snail mail information/updates, was wondering how long it took for you guys to receive deposit information? I know that UW just had spring break too, so there may be additional delay, but i cant help feeling a bit impatient & excited

Also, this thread is so quiet :(

Members don't see this ad :)
hello fellow future comrades, I'm getting antsy waiting on snail mail information/updates, was wondering how long it took for you guys to receive deposit information? I know that UW just had spring break too, so there may be additional delay, but i cant help feeling a bit impatient & excited

Also, this thread is so quiet :(

I didn't get any e-mail/mail confirmation, but I checked my PharmCAS Supplemental Materials section and saw that my $500 Enrollment Confirmation was dated 3/31/2014.

I didn't get any e-mail/mail confirmation, but I checked my PharmCAS Supplemental Materials section and saw that my $500 Enrollment Confirmation was dated 3/31/2014.
oh man, you're leagues ahead of me! I'll probably send a follow-up email to Cher later if I don't hear anything soon

What are some good apartments around campus? What is a good site to start looking for housing? And would you suggest living on campus instead of off campus?

Hi everyone, I was placed on the alternate list at number 1 on April 1st. I received my acceptance email on April 8th so there's hope guys! I had to make the really tough decision between UW or USC. I ultimately decided that I wanted a new life experience and to live in a new city. I also felt that UW had more to offer to me personally than the other schools I was considering so I will be attending this fall with the rest of you all! By the way, I am from California so Seattle will definitely be something new.

I was also wondering when it would be a good time to start looking for apartments and if anyone else is from out of state? I would love to have a roommate so haha let me know! :) I'd would preferably like to live close to campus.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone, I was placed on the alternate list at number 1 on April 1st. I received my acceptance email on April 8th so there's hope guys! I had to make the really tough decision between UW or USC. I ultimately decided that I wanted a new life experience and to live in a new city. I also felt that UW had more to offer to me personally than the other schools I was considering so I will be attending this fall with the rest of you all! By the way, I am from California so Seattle will definitely be something new.

I was also wondering when it would be a good time to start looking for apartments and if anyone else is from out of state? I would love to have a roommate so haha let me know! :) I'd would preferably like to live close to campus.
Congrats catherweenie!! thats pretty awesome you didnt have to wait too long! :D woohooo party time! unfortunately this year, the UW thread has been very quiet so its difficult to get any current student input :( so far I have just been using padmapper.com though, if that helps!

Fellow Californian (SF-->SD) here! Congrats on your acceptance and welcome to the UW family! :D I haven't really started apartment hunting yet, but it's definitely something that's "looming in our horizon" as one of my friends reminds me. I will also be searching on padmapper and UW's site.

Also, to update on the enrollment deposit confirmation, I got a letter in the mail a week or two ago telling me that UW received my check.

Last edited:
Thanks ANC016 and HuaFace! Can't wait to meet my future classmates :)

I hope more people are able to post... Like you all said, it's been quiet here.

Reactions: 1 user
The timeline for processing paperwork is quite slow...
I got accepted a month ago and sent in my agreement/criminal forms ASAP, but I had to wait on certiphi.. hopefully i get the deposit forms soon either this week or next, but just wanted to give you an idea of the processing time!

ANC if you finally got your check confirmation recently, it will take forever for mine to get through lol;

Is the only immediate deadline we have right now just getting our vaccinations in? I believe thats due sometime in June/July....

The timeline for processing paperwork is quite slow...
I got accepted a month ago and sent in my agreement/criminal forms ASAP, but I had to wait on certiphi.. hopefully i get the deposit forms soon either this week or next, but just wanted to give you an idea of the processing time!

ANC if you finally got your check confirmation recently, it will take forever for mine to get through lol;

Is the only immediate deadline we have right now just getting our vaccinations in? I believe thats due sometime in June/July....

I didn't get any e-mails about vaccination forms (except measles, I think) D:

I didn't get any e-mails about vaccination forms (except measles, I think) D:
i didnt mean to panic you! lol its from here: http://sop.washington.edu/school-of-pharmacy/current-students/incoming-students.html

"The Required Health Immunizations for Students Form (Fall 2013 form) needs to be downloaded and filled out. This form is not available yet. We will email you once this form is updated. Please attach all documentation of immunizations to the form and scan. Send via email to: [email protected] by June 27, 2014."

I know im jumping the gun since they are still updating the form lol, but i had to check early in case i needed to schedule any of those multi-part shots!