UNLV Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I think so too. completed mine a couple days ago and haven't received an email
Did mine today and haven't gotten the email.

It would make sense for these to be sent out in batches because the dean wouldn't want to address every interviewee at once.

Members don't see this ad.

Did mine today and haven't gotten the email.

It would make sense for these to be sent out in batches because the dean wouldn't want to address every interviewee at once.
Makes sense. I’m wondering if the sessions will be held in batches too or if it’ll be one giant session with all the pre-dec interviewee’s

Makes sense. I’m wondering if the sessions will be held in batches too or if it’ll be one giant session with all the pre-dec interviewee’s
Sorry if I wasn't clear - I was trying to say that I think the sessions will probably be the same size as interview groups.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry if I wasn't clear - I was trying to say that I think the sessions will probably be the same size as interview groups.
ohh! my apologies— i’m hoping it’s that way too! it would be great if they did it that way.

Reactions: 1 user
Did you interview? Im sure they will send an e-mail to you as well. There is probably only so many people they can e-mail at once.
maybe depends on the date in which you completed the interview? like those who completed theirs in october got it but those who completed it recently might have to wait? that’s my best guess imo
I think so too. completed mine a couple days ago and haven't received an email
I interviewed at the end of October in the second round of interviews they sent out that were due on November 1st which is why I was worried that I didn't get the email

I just got the informational meeting invitation for the 14th December.

^^ Yup just got one as well. The language from the email definitely suggests that anyone that interviewed via kira will get an email. Hope this helps any of you that were kinda worried!

I’ve completed my interview and got the email about the informational presentation but cannot attend due to work. I emailed them asking if it would be recorded but they said unfortunately not. Whoever attends, can you please take notes and post them here? I appreciate it ☺️

I’ve completed my interview and got the email about the informational presentation but cannot attend due to work. I emailed them asking if it would be recorded but they said unfortunately not. Whoever attends, can you please take notes and post them here? I appreciate it ☺️
hi! I was wondering what they said about those who are not able to attend. I didn't know if we were also going to be on camera or anything during the session or if they were going to take attendance or something

hi! I was wondering what they said about those who are not able to attend. I didn't know if we were also going to be on camera or anything during the session or if they were going to take attendance or something
They did recommend you to turn on your cameras and show yourselves. Almost everyone except for 2 or 3 kept their cameras on the whole time. I'm not sure if they took attendance or not though. For those of you who attended December 9th's session, did Dr. Ancajas mention how many were invited? I attended the one on December 8th and she mentioned that there were 3 sessions.

Last edited:
They did recommend you to turn on your cameras and show yourselves. Almost everyone except for 2 or 3 kept their cameras on the whole time. I'm not sure if they took attendance or not though. For those of you who attended December 9th's session, did Dr. Ancajas mention how many were invited? I attended the one on December 8th and she mentioned that there were 3 sessions.
How many people were in the Dec 8th session? I'm attending Dec 14th.

There was ~40 people on December 9th

Members don't see this ad :)
does anybody know how long the meeting lasts?
I went to the one on the 8th and I had to leave after 1.5 hrs because I had to go to class, but I think it is supposed to last around 2 hours (most of which is Dr. Ancajas answering questions)

I went to the one on the 8th and I had to leave after 1.5 hrs because I had to go to class, but I think it is supposed to last around 2 hours (most of which is Dr. Ancajas answering questions)
gotcha! did they say anything about having to leave early? i might have to leave the meeting early as well

gotcha! did they say anything about having to leave early? i might have to leave the meeting early as well
I'm pretty sure you can just leave and nobody really cares/is paying much attention since there's 40+ people attending anyway

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know what time the results are posted ADEA?
I'm wondering this as well, at the info session she said she didn't know if it would happen right at 8 am or sometime after but I'm wondering if anyone else heard anything more specific during their info session?

I had my informational meeting today and she didn't say a specific time. all she said was that aadsas notifies them when they are able to start updating statuses. she said 103 acceptances are going out tomorrow and she will be on the phone all day trying to call all of them notifying them about their acceptance.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi guys, does anyone know how long did the phone call last? Did Dr. Ancajas only congrats those who accepted or she gave out more information beyond congrats in the call? Thank you

Hi guys, does anyone know how long did the phone call last? Did Dr. Ancajas only congrats those who accepted or she gave out more information beyond congrats in the call? Thank you
It was really quick! She just confirmed some personal details and congratulated me on the acceptance, but they have a lot of phone calls to make today so I don't think we will get more details until the official acceptance package comes

It was really quick! She just confirmed some personal details and congratulated me on the acceptance, but they have a lot of phone calls to make today so I don't think we will get more details until the official acceptance package comes
Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we can drop any classes for spring semester?

does anyone know if they made a fb group yet or are we still waiting for that?

Is UNLV still sending out interview invites? I applied 09/21 but still haven’t heard back and my AADSAS status still says “application complete”. Not even “under review”. UNLV is one of my top choices 😞

Is UNLV still sending out interview invites? I applied 09/21 but still haven’t heard back and my AADSAS status still says “application complete”. Not even “under review”. UNLV is one of my top choices 😞
I am in the same situation. I applied in September and my application has the same status.

Should we mail our fall transcripts directly to UNLV if we were accepted?

Hey everyone! Congrats on your acceptances to UNLV's SDM! Welcome to the family :)! I just finished my semester up, so if you guys have any questions feel free to ask !

Last edited by a moderator:
Is UNLV still sending out interview invites?
I believe UNLV is still sending out a lot of invites. I can check on the numbers and report back. UNLV typically doesn't have a full class until March. If you haven't gotten anything yet don't worry. I don't think they started interviewing until like late October?

I believe UNLV is still sending out a lot of invites. I can check on the numbers and report back. UNLV typically doesn't have a full class until March. If you haven't gotten anything yet don't worry. I don't think they started interviewing until like late October?
Thank you!