UNLV Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does anyone know how and where to turn in the statement of intent? I am trying to decline the offer, but the package didn't include a returning envelope or state what to do with it. TIA

Does anyone know how and where to turn in the statement of intent? I am trying to decline the offer, but the package didn't include a returning envelope or state what to do with it. TIA
I think we’re supposed to mail it back to them. It is confusing because they didn’t say how they wanted us to respond. The mailing address is on the bottom of the forms they sent in the packet

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a class of 2027 fb group or anything like that?

Hi guys, I did not hear anything from UNLV. My status still shows "None". I interviewed back in November. Do you guys think that I should send a letter of intent or interest? Thank you so much!!!

Hi guys, I did not hear anything from UNLV. My status still shows "None". I interviewed back in November. Do you guys think that I should send a letter of intent or interest? Thank you so much!!!
Send it. They said on the interview day if we don't get an acceptance on the first wave to send them a letter of intent.

Yes, I mean, I finished Kira Virtual, and then I was invited to the information session at the campus.

Is there any way of knowing if the school received the background check, statement of intent and check through the portal or do we just have to call to confirm?

How long after your Kira did you hear back for the information session?
I think it was about a month? But i took the Kira in the summer so they might be getting to applicants sooner now

I think it was about a month? But i took the Kira in the summer so they might be getting to applicants sooner now
Thank you! I did my Kira on 01/02 and just got the invite for the on campus visit today. How was the in person interview? I’ve been reading that it’s more conversational or did you experience traditional interview questions

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! I did my Kira on 01/02 and just got the invite for the on campus visit today. How was the in person interview? I’ve been reading that it’s more conversational or did you experience traditional interview questions
If you do not mind, can I ask when you will have the Information session at the campus?

The in-person interview was really chill. It's more of a vibe check than an interview and is definitely more conversational. I wasn't asked traditional interview questions, but you have nothing to stress about.

If you do not mind, can I ask when you will have the Information session at the campus?
For UNLV’s information session they gave me three dates to choose from: 01/20, 01/27, and a TBD date for February. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 user
Have they sent out 2nd round acceptances today or will they out on monday?

Hey, I'm an OOS student from North Dakota and UNLV is my top choice for dental school. The ADEA information for the number of students accepted from out of state definitely has me worried. If any of you that were accepted would be willing to message me and give me advice on how I can improve my application I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Has anyone heard anything since the most recent round of informational days? I thought the admissions committee was suppose to meet the first week of February?

Has anyone heard anything since the most recent round of informational days? I thought the admissions committee was suppose to meet the first week of February?
I received an acceptance on 02/08

I haven't heard anything from UNLV since I sent my secondary application in July? Is anyone else going thru the same situation? I emailed them a few weeks back and they said my app is still under review.
Do you know up until when they are gonna be offering interviews?

UNLV C/O 2027 Facebook Group

Congratulations!!! If you don`t mind, can you share your Stats?
cGPA 3.59
sGPA 3.53
22 AA, 22 TS, 20 PAT
I do have nearly 7000 hours of dental experience working as a part time dental assistant for 7.5 years and nearly 1000 volunteer hours over the span of 5 years.

I am in-state, and recently took DAT.

My GPA is pretty good, and overall AA22, TS 23, PAT,23, but I screwed English and got 16..
Anyone know if there is those with below 17 score in English got the offer as in-state?

I am wondering if it is worth submitting application prior to retaking DAT in 3 months.

Thanks.