UNLV & is anybody going?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mathnerd

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody interviewed, been offered and/or accepted?

What say you?

Members don't see this ad.

I've interviewed, and been accepted!!! :clap: It was my top choice. It is a great program. They have offered 30 out of state spots and 30 in state spots.

Members don't see this ad :)
DrNo2000,
I am going there on Feb 6, too. I will drive, just 3 hours from my hometown in California.

I interviewed at UNLV on 12/12. The interview day was very laid back. And after lunch, there were two one-on-one interviews. One was with a dental faculty member and the other with a second year dental student. [The dental student only had access to the personal statement.] I also drove to the new shadowlane campus, which looked nice from the outside. I really liked the curriculum & everything they presented. It's just very expensive for an out-of-stater.

Hi,

Does anyone know if the shadow lane clinic is on schedule? Thanks.

They said that they're on schedule at the interview (12/12)

Originally posted by tropicalwind
DrNo2000,
I am going there on Feb 6, too. I will drive, just 3 hours from my hometown in California.

tropicalwind,

I am probably gonna end up driving too. What part of CA are u coming from?

I interviewd at UNLV on oct 17th.

Accepted dec 3
and its a tough choice.. the program is in its infancy... but might turn out to be dope as hell in 2 years.... but will the boards visit the school ??? its a rough choice, i like vegas, .... I will go there and take a chance unless I get Florida.
my other options are cleveland and philadelphia... screw both those cold, dirty eastern cities

viva Las Vegas

Atkin... couldn't agree with you more. Are you related to any St. George Atkins?

nope, we're all salt lake city hillbilly folk

sorry to dissappoint.

Tom