UNM class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aoselby

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen a thread for UNM. Any one applying? Just recieved an email confirmation saying my application is complete and that I should hear if I get an interview by April. Fingers crossed as this is my top choice!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied back in November and received an invitation to interview on 12/14. Interview is set for Jan 19th.

Awesome! Well good luck! let me know how it goes! i sent my pharmcas app in july but didn't get my supplemental app done untill late december. Should have done it sooner!

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied back in November and received an invitation to interview on 12/14. Interview is set for Jan 19th.

Hope your interview went well! Can you let us know any of the particulars like how long it went, how many people, etc.? Thanks.

fwiw, I'll be one of the later entries into the application mix. Submitted mine on 1/7, took my only pcat on 1/9. Pearson hasn't posted the score to pharmcas yet, I'm hoping it doesn't take the full five weeks they say it does. How long did score posting take for you folks? I'll post here when/if I get interview info and encourage others to do the same - it may be the only way we know when things are moving.

I will post if I hear any news. I submitted my pharmcas app back in July and if I recall it took about five weeks for them to get my Pcat score. I submitted my supplemental, fee, and photo the first week of January. I'm really hoping for an interview and it would be nice to know how many apps their getting for this round. Good luck to everyone!

I haven't heard from them either & I applied in November.

Hello everyone, I received a confirmation that they received all my materials on January 14th so I am just waiting to hear back about an interview. Has anyone else heard anything?

Hello everyone, I received a confirmation that they received all my materials on January 14th so I am just waiting to hear back about an interview. Has anyone else heard anything?

Nope, haven't heard anything yet but I wouldn't expect to either - my pcat score hasn't posted yet so the app is probably sitting in a pending pile. Heck, I didn't even get a confirmation that they got my materials like the supplemental app, etc. Think I'll just cool my jets until the pcat comes in. Good luck!

Do they do rolling admissions? I applied in December and haven't heard back either.

Just received an e-mail today for my interview invitation! My interview is Feb. 16th! I submitted everything early December.

I submitted my app and supplemental on January 7th, and I JUST received an email from the school saying they've received my supplemental application.... Guess it's taking a while for them to sort through all the apps?

Hello Everyone!! I submitted all my materials on December 20th and I recieved the email notifying me that they received my complete application on January 18th. I just got my invitation for an interview yesterday the 1st!! My interview is the 16th :)!! I wish everyone good luck and hope this helps with the rate of notifications!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Everyone!! I submitted all my materials on December 20th and I recieved the email notifying me that they received my complete application on January 18th. I just got my invitation for an interview yesterday the 1st!! My interview is the 16th :)!! I wish everyone good luck and hope this helps with the rate of notifications!!

Congrats! We are interviewing the same day! Are you from out of state or in-state?

Applied early January, received invite 2/13. Maybe being out of state had something to do with it.

See you guys on 3/2.

I got an e-mail on 2/22 that said I am accepted!!!! I received the official letter in the mail today :soexcited:
The interview was very laid back. Just make sure you have an answer to the question of name 3 positives and 3 negatives about yourself. It seemed that everyone got that question that day.

Congrats! I just recieved an interview invite today..i'm a little nervous as its my first interview,and I feel like its either make it or break it!. Any tips on the interview? I heard they ask random questions like what's the difference between gram + and gram -

Congrats! I just recieved an interview invite today..i'm a little nervous as its my first interview,and I feel like its either make it or break it!. Any tips on the interview? I heard they ask random questions like what's the difference between gram + and gram -

Congratulations! I had just declined my interview earlier that week. Maybe u got my slot. Good luck!

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 using SDN Mobile

Hey guys, I just joined this forum and stumbled upon these questions. This was my second consecutive year applying to UNM and I had a March 2nd interview. I just received an email yesterday congratulating me on my acceptance to the class of 2017!! Hope that helps and hope to hear good news from you all as well!

CONGRATS!! looks like we'll be classmates. I received my acceptance letter yesterday!! We should start a facebook group for class of 2017.

The Facebook idea sounds great I think you should go for it :) Congrats Everybody!!

Guess ill be in the same class as you guys for the next 4 years :D:D I was thinking about starting a facebook group for our class as well. If you wanna join add me on facebook my name is Jeremy Ma :D