UNM DPT 2020-2021

Started by nn1911
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nn1911

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I didn't see any threads for UNM's program for this year and wanted to start one. I was told decisions were going to be made by the 27th of this month and today is the 30th. Has anyone heard back???
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no i got a rejection after my interview. but i knew someone who received a waitlist email about three weeks after they sent out acceptances. did you get an email about a zoom meeting for more questions?
Since the interview two weeks ago I’ve gotten nothing!