Unmatched

Started by Quixotic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Quixotic

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where do I find information regarding how many unmatched spaces there were for 2004? I have seen people post this information here, but where does it come from? Also, how critical is residency training at a prestigious place when it comes to getting a job? Are there opportunities to travel to rural towns and work for a few month at a higher salary and then move on? Right now my interests are in Radiology and Pathology because they pay well and are removed somewhat from patients. Although, I not sure I'm competitive enough to land a Rad spot.
 
Quixotic said:
Where do I find information regarding how many unmatched spaces there were for 2004? I have seen people post this information here, but where does it come from? Also, how critical is residency training at a prestigious place when it comes to getting a job? Are there opportunities to travel to rural towns and work for a few month at a higher salary and then move on? Right now my interests are in Radiology and Pathology because they pay well and are removed somewhat from patients. Although, I not sure I'm competitive enough to land a Rad spot.


Check scutwork.com for the match/unmatched lists....they usually post them. Also you can do a search on SDN and you'd probably find it.