UoA-Phoenix vs WMed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unaccpted

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was recently accepted to UoA-Phoenix and absolutely loved the campus and vibe of the students. With that said, I have an upcoming interview at WMed and was wondering if it would be worth it to even attend the interview at the WMed? I can't think of any reason that I would attend WMed other than if I received a hefty scholarship. In terms of opportunities, are UoA and WMed on par with each other when it comes to matching? I can't find the match lists of either anywhere online. Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

If you have the money then you might as well go to the interview. You might completely fall in love with it. Also, don't bother with match lists unless you're looking at location only. It's probably a safe bet that UA matches more in the SW and WMed probably matches in the Midwest.

Congrats on the acceptance! I love Phoenix. If I were you though, I would take the interview at WMed, assuming money isn't an issue. You might love it. I've found on the interview trail that I've been surprised at which schools I've liked and which I haven't.

Reactions: 1 user