UOP 2010 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just wanted to let you guys know that I am giving up my spot! Good luck to those on the waitlist!

Members don't see this ad.

Norcal where are you attending instead?!

Members don't see this ad :)
norcal121 said:
It was a hard decision to make but I'll be attending UCSD next year! =D

Nice! Well good luck!!

Does anyone know if they review the Spring grades to update the waitlist, or will you be in the same position before?

Do waitlisters send their spring transcripts in? Did they ask for it? ..,... Just wondering

UCM yes we do send spring grades in. Did you hear back from them yet?

Wow. That's weird. It's already May and you haven't heard from UOP? I thought all the decision letters were sent out by now. Shrugs.

I know! They did ask for my spring grades! I'm hoping that's what their waiting for because if they wanted to reject me they would have sent the letter a long time ago. Lol. But I hope I at least hear whatever the outcome soon because my lease is over by June.

for those that were accepted, has anyone received any more information in the mail yet? like about financial aid, classes, etc?

i was accepted back in october, but i have received snail mail regarding financial aid and immunizations

Members don't see this ad :)
i was accepted back in october, but i have received snail mail regarding financial aid and immunizations

Same. But what I'm waiting for is class registration stuff! If anyone hears anything be sure to post/let us know!

Any movement on the waitlist? I still haven't heard anything and I guess I'm just out of luck. Going to start to reapply on pharmcas today. *sigh*

I got a call from Veronica today -- I got accepted!
I was on the top waitlist.

I got a call from Veronica today -- I got accepted!
I was on the top waitlist.

lol I saw her on the phone today while I was on class break. She must be calling more and more people.

Hi!
I was wondering if anyone was still looking for a housemate?
Does anyone know a good place to live in Stockton?

Thanks so much!
See you all soon

Same. But what I'm waiting for is class registration stuff! If anyone hears anything be sure to post/let us know!

A little while ago they sent out a packet of information with class schedules and the dates/deadlines for the school year. I Hope you got it.

A little while ago they sent out a packet of information with class schedules and the dates/deadlines for the school year. I Hope you got it.

Yes, I got mailing #2 last week. When is your registration time?!

Last edited:
I got the phone call of my life today!!!!! I GOT IN!!!!!!.... not gonna lie. i cried some happy tears

Hey everyone. I was finally offered a seat for UOP 2 days ago and now looking for a roommate. I will be bringing my dog so if you are interested in living with me and my 15 lb dog, pm me :D

congrats to both of you guys!!!!!!
Could you please let us know whether you are in top waitlister or middle??
I've been waiting for some middle ones to get in anytime soon cause ive already made a deposit to other school and apartment, and now i have to send the car......
please let us know!

Hi Oki,

I was in the middle of the wait list... you may get a call. Stay positive! What is your other choice btw?

Hey oki,

I was kinda in a weird situation. I
Was never on a waitlist. I was just put on hold after my interview.