UOP 2010 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's been over a week since March12 >_< Anyone heard from UOP plz share. I'm desperately waiting for the letter :-(

Members don't see this ad.

It's been over a week since March12 >_< Anyone heard from UOP plz share. I'm desperately waiting for the letter :-(

Nopes I haven't heard anything. Has anyone contacted Veronica to see when they'll send out the letters or notify us about what's going on? It is the end of March...

haven't heard anything either....

Members don't see this ad :)
Nopes I haven't heard anything. Has anyone contacted Veronica to see when they'll send out the letters or notify us about what's going on? It is the end of March...

The committee hopes to have all final decisions in the mail by the end of March. Decisions will be mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.

Whoo hoo!!!
Just got an acceptance email from UOP. So excited. Anyone else heard from UOP?

Last edited:
Congrats yingfu! You interviewed on feb 27th right?

Last edited:
thanks fatmaz. I interviewed on March 12, the last interview day.

You interviewed the last day AND you got in, that's awesome! Well I hope to see you in Fall. I'm waiting for an email from them too.

Last edited:
Because your solgan at the bottum of it post says
Keep moving forward.
Oh, hahaha. I didn't notice that. This slogan is from one of my favorite movies.

Good luck everybody. Hope you get the email from UOP soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
yaaaaay! I got my acceptance email on thursday and a letter on friday after interviewing the last day!! I'm so happy!! I never thought I'd get in to my top choice with my low gpa and applying just days before the deadline. I was even told I had no chance and just to wait till next year cuz I applied so late. But I prayed and had so many ppl praying for me and I got in!!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Best of luck to all of you still waiting!!

So we all should be getting our results sometime this week or next week. I'm so nervous to check the mail. I checked today and nothing...I guess i'm expecting to get waitlisted :( (or rejected)... how many spots do you think is already filled for acceptances? I'm guessing like 85 (give or take some)... everyone update their status!

yaaaaay! I got my acceptance email on thursday and a letter on friday after interviewing the last day!! I'm so happy!! I never thought I'd get in to my top choice with my low gpa and applying just days before the deadline. I was even told I had no chance and just to wait till next year cuz I applied so late. But I prayed and had so many ppl praying for me and I got in!!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Best of luck to all of you still waiting!!
You already received the acceptance package in the mail? When did u receive it? I haven't got it yet.

i got an email saying i was accepted first, and then a package came in the mail a few days later

You already received the acceptance package in the mail? When did u receive it? I haven't got it yet.
I got it on friday, the day after I got my email.
To those attending this fall, will you be finding an apt off campus? I really like brookside but it's expensive

anyone need a roomate for an off campus apt pm me. I am male by the way.

Hey radiohead did you get accepted into UOP? when did you interview?

For everyone that's on hold..have you received any news yet? At this point I think were going to get wait-listed.

Hey radiohead did you get accepted into UOP? when did you interview?

For everyone that's on hold..have you received any news yet? At this point I think were going to get wait-listed.

Nopes, still haven't heard anything. I interviewed back in October.

i interviewed back in nov, got accepted now looking for a roomate for an off campus apt.

ucm was right, just got a letter today....Top-waitlist.

I think almost all the decisions have gone out. Because i live near stockton I got my letter sooner rather than later. Everyone should probably be receiving a letter this week or very early next week.

Keep us updated with your status guys!

AND one more thing if anyone got accepted but is thinking of going somewhere else let us know so we can get a rough idea how many spots might be opening up!

THANKS everyone!:xf:

Last edited:
I received a letter last night and it says that I'm waitlisted. Time to move on...

What portion? Top middle lower?

Oh, my mail goes to my sister's house so I haven't taken a look at it. My sister told me over the phone that I'm on the waitlist. She didn't say if I'm on the Top, Middle, or Lower.

Received a letter today, top-waitlist.

Does anyone know what the class size is exactly & how many acceptances they gave?

I had the same question.

If they overshoot acceptances how does that give waitlisters a chance?

...thoughts?

Last edited:
totally agree with your logic. I believe that the class size is going to be about 220-225 (someone mentioned before including transfers and the UOP pre-pharm). I wanna say the the waitlist is going to be around a hundred or above. I looked at the older thread for UOP and it seemed like a few people on the top-waitlist got into UOP but didnt hear till the end of april to july... but it varies from year to year.... I think now since people are starting to get results from other CA pharm schools some people are giving up their spots for UOP....:rolleyes:

Ya i had the same question! I have a theory that i don't know to be true or not yet because, again, it is just a theory:

If they overshoot acceptances how does that give waitlisters a chance?

there is ~100 spots for transfer students, if they over shoot acceptances lets say by 40 and the wait list is about 60 students long, that means the top-waitlisters wil make up about the top 1-30 spots out of the 60-waitlisted, thereby making it so at LEAST 41-50 students have to decline acceptances for waitlisted students to have a chance? :cool:

...thoughts?

I got nothing in the mail today. probably tomorrow. I wonder if other people who got into UOP and into another CA pharmacy school have relinquished there spot for UOP yet? I only know of very few.

I got nothing in the mail today. probably tomorrow. I wonder if other people who got into UOP and into another CA pharmacy school have relinquished there spot for UOP yet? I only know of very few.

Ya I'm kinda curious to see what u will get ucm! Most likely tomorrow thru Monday for sure.

Does anyone know how many people are in high, middle, and low on waitlist? My friend got her letter saying she was on the high portion. She really wants to go to uop since it's her first choice.

Does anyone know how many people are in high, middle, and low on waitlist? My friend got her letter saying she was on the high portion. She really wants to go to uop since it's her first choice.

bump

Last edited:
-_____-"

I meant top. .. relax man.

Last edited:
I interviewed back on February 5th. I got put on hold a week later. Eventually I got a letter on April 1st saying that I was on the wait list. However, I am on the lower portion of the wait list. Does anyone know how many people are on the wait list?

I interviewed back on February 5th. I got put on hold a week later. Eventually I got a letter on April 1st saying that I was on the wait list. However, I am on the lower portion of the wait list. Does anyone know how many people are on the wait list?

I'm thinkin' 60-90.

Are you thinkin' of going to UOP over UCSF?:thumbup:

UCM! nothing yet?! I'm rootin' for you!!!

UCM! nothing yet?! I'm rootin' for you!!!

nothing in the mail today either! AHHH! not even newspaper ads..grr. I live only an hour from stockton! what could this possibly mean? fatmaz how far do you live from stockton? do you think their not done going through all possible candidates yet?-------i really hope it does not mean a rejection--- when i got my letter saying their going to put me on hold it states that "your application is strong enough for admission or waitlist offer"---- is the letter generic?

Last edited:
nothing in the mail today either! AHHH! not even newspaper ads..grr. I live only an hour from stockton! what could this possibly mean? fatmaz how far do you live from stockton? do you think their not done going through all possible candidates yet?-------i really hope it does not mean a rejection--- when i got my letter saying their going to put me on hold it states that "your application is strong enough for admission or waitlist offer"---- is the letter generic?

I guess it is, mine said just about the same exact thing. Remeber I go to ucd, which is also about an hour from Stockton. I think uc merced is about that far too, so maybe Monday or Tuesday you will hear something? I'm really curious to see what you get, you've been really wantin to hear back!!! :xf:

*sigh* nothing today either. Has anyone else not receive anything yet from UOP after being placed on hold? This is so intense. hmm... i wonder if the ADCOM is behind schedule... because on their website all final decisions should be sent out by March 31st and I only live an hour from stockton. I would think I would have receive something by now. :(:confused:

*sigh* nothing today either. Has anyone else not receive anything yet from UOP after being placed on hold? This is so intense. hmm... i wonder if the ADCOM is behind schedule... because on their website all final decisions should be sent out by March 31st and I only live an hour from stockton. I would think I would have receive something by now. :(:confused:

I haven't received anything. I bet it's the mail being slow... I think they sent out everything last week. For example, I got a letter postmarked the 30th of March but I didnt receive it until April 2nd and it was just an hour away. I think maybe it's just the mail being slow.

I am also on the low waiting list. It does seem like they did not reject anyone. Do you think they will even pull people off the low waiting list?

good luck to everyone..

esp UCM. hope you get in.ur nice..so i wish you the best...(even i didn't get to even interview at UOP)..

good luck to everyone..

esp UCM. hope you get in.ur nice..so i wish you the best...(even i didn't get to even interview at UOP)..

Thanks TolueneRX! Goodluck to you and CNCP or Touro...hmmm let us know if you get accepted into Touro (you mentioned you are in the HW--pretty good in my opinion)... very envious of you (in a good way) since you know you already made it! :D