Uop curriculum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stellanoelle

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am currently debating between UOP and USC. I am leaning toward UOP but am a little hesitant as it is an accelerated program. Can any current or potential students tell me more about the curriculum/schedule of a first year student at UOP?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
UOP is great for general dentistry! If you're planning on specializing, it can be a rough ride as you have little time off to build your resume.

Hey OP if you are still deciding I could give you our first 3 qtrs schedules

Will not lie, it’s intense and quick. They waste no time on working on hand skills

Hey OP if you are still deciding I could give you our first 3 qtrs schedules

Will not lie, it’s intense and quick. They waste no time on working on hand skills
Hey! Tried to PM you, but if you are willing, could you send me the first 3 qtrs schedules? Need to brace myself asap lol

Hey guys! I am currently debating between UOP and USC. I am leaning toward UOP but am a little hesitant as it is an accelerated program. Can any current or potential students tell me more about the curriculum/schedule of a first year student at UOP?
USC is going to put you at 700K in debt. IDK what UOP is but if its less than that, I would go with UOP.