• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

UOP interview on 3/1

akathisia

gait plagerist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
CA
  1. Dentist
Just wanted to stay in touch with those whom I interviewed with at UOP on Monday, 3/1. I know some of you are SDNer's. You all were very nice and I enjoyed getting to learn a little about each of you. If you interviewed that day and want to stay in contact and keep abreast of each others progress here's a good opportunity.
I wish each of you the best and hope you all gain acceptance into your top school of choice!
Paul

toothpixie

tutu-licious.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2004
vegas slot machine.
Hi Paul!

It's meeee, Sujain!!! =)

this is my first post on SDN, i was having the hardest time getting through in the past, but now it's working and i'm so glad i'll be able to keep in touch with you and the rest of the gang this way! UOP is so awesome. I'm accepted to UCLA, which I am extremely happy about, but since I don't want to specialize, I am leaning more towards UOP... being an alternate certainly is no fun. Wish i'd applied earlier...

I was so happy to see your post! I'll definitely keep in touch!

Best Wishes!!!
Sincerely, Sujain :clap:

About the Ads

akathisia

gait plagerist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
CA
  1. Dentist
Sujain,
great to hear from you and glad you are able to post. I wish we had more time to chat at the interview, I didn't get a chance to learn very much about anyone. I'm really glad to hear that you've been accepted to UCLA!!!! GREAT for you! When did you find out about UCLA? Nice to know that you're going to dental school next year, huh?!

toothpixie

tutu-licious.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2004
vegas slot machine.
hey Paul,

yeah, nothing beats an acceptance-- i still keep pinching myself about it! You're accepted at UCSF, right? That sure is no small feat. :) I interviewed at UCLA on Feb. 4, and was informed of my acceptance on the 17th (i think!). Hehehe! I'll never forget the interview date, b/c i was so anxious, but i totally blanked out the moment i heard i was accepted-- couldn't even remember the day, my name, how to breathe.... :laugh:

i honestly didn't think i'd make it in.... i'm not big on research, i don't plan on specializing, and i'm not what they'd consider a minority or disadvantaged... quite a surprise, and I'm grateful.

I'm glad to hear from you, please keep in touch!
I wish you all the best!!!

:D

Sincerely, Sujain

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.