2016 UoP Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nienie

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received an offer to interview on 10/2. I was wondering if anyone else did as well and/or the best travel arrangements to get from the airport to campus? From Sacramento airport, it says it's over 50 miles, and busing that would take almost three hours.... I'm planning on flying from LAX early Friday morning also so I don't have to book a hotel, so I probably would not be able to arrive on time if I were to bus it. I'm thinking UberPool?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know you were asking nienie but I submitted mine the second to last week of August and got a checklist email of my prerequisites on 9/1 and the interview invite on 9/15

Awesome thank you for telling me. I submitted my supplemental on 8/31 but my pharmcas barely got verified on 9/17 so hopefully I'll get an invite in the next couple of weeks. I still haven't gotten the checklist either but hopefully that will come soon.

Hi! I'm applying to UOP too but I haven't gotten an interview yet. I got the pre-requisite checklist email on September 11....so hopefully I get an interview soon.

How was the interview? What did you do to prepare for it?

I got an email for an interview just today! I will be going on 10/16

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
when did you submit your application? my pharmcas GPA and application status says that all my stuff has been received (I submitted pharmcas much earlier and my supplemental was submitted 9/8 for tier 1). I'm so anxious.

Has anyone here received offer for interview (tier 2 applicants)?

Good luck to everyone! I believe people from the 10/2 interview have been accepted.

It was pretty relaxed. Just prepare for a standard interview - the student and faculty interviewer both make casual conversation, so just be human. Faculty interview can go in many, many directions lol depending on your interviewer. I honestly had a great time at Interview Day though

It was pretty relaxed. Just prepare for a standard interview - the student and faculty interviewer both make casual conversation, so just be human. Faculty interview can go in many, many directions lol depending on your interviewer. I honestly had a great time at Interview Day though

when did you submit your application? my pharmcas GPA and application status says that all my stuff has been received (I submitted pharmcas much earlier and my supplemental was submitted 9/8 for tier 1). I'm so anxious.
My pharmcas application was submitted in the middle of august and I think my supplemental was submitted 9/4 ...and I got an email that my pre-reqs were good to go on 9/11

Got an interview today! Will be interviewing on the 23rd and I'm super nervous. :nailbiting:

Got my interview invite this morning !!!eeeeek super nervous

Got my interview invite this morning !!!eeeeek super nervous
Congrats!! When did your app get verified from pharmcas? I'm waiting for my pharmcas to be verified, maybe early next week. Hopefully I'll get an interview too

Just be yourself at the interview and you will do fine.

Reactions: 1 user
received an interview for 23rd as well!
2nd tier

i submitted my pharmcas on September 15th, got verified on October 11th
submitted my supplemental on September 29th

I submitted pharmcas on 9/23, got verified 10/16. I haven't heard from the school about the pre req list yet. So nervous :-/

I submitted PharmCAS very early (9/05, and early compared to my supplemental submit date), was verified 9/23 and didn't submit the supplemental until 10/4. I got an email thanking me for the application and saying my application was being reviewed 10/9 and received an interview offer 10/16. Hope the timeline helps for anyone nervous about their breakdown.

Holla at me anyone else interviewing this Friday (10/23)! Good luck to you all! :D

I'm so nervous here. I got verified last Friday 10/17. Got my checklist emails 10/23, and they put me on tier 3 :(

Got an interview for 11/6. But I have an conference I that present my research. Still juggle if I should change my interview date.
How did you guy plan to go there?

Got an interview for 11/6. But I have an conference I that present my research. Still juggle if I should change my interview date.
How did you guy plan to go there?
I flew into Sacramento then drove down to the campus

I submitted PharmCAS very early (9/05, and early compared to my supplemental submit date), was verified 9/23 and didn't submit the supplemental until 10/4. I got an email thanking me for the application and saying my application was being reviewed 10/9 and received an interview offer 10/16. Hope the timeline helps for anyone nervous about their breakdown.

Holla at me anyone else interviewing this Friday (10/23)! Good luck to you all! :D
Did you hear back yet from your interview?

The longest week in our life. I think you'll be good. Don't worry too much!
I'm still working on one prerequisite so the lady I interviewed with said I may get put on hold till I complete it :'-(

Not a lot of movement on this post. Has anyone heard anything?