You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016 UoP Interview
Started by nienie
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Me :'(Did anyone get put on hold?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck to all of us!!! I didn't do super well since it's my first interview but I get in. Any other schools you guys applied to?
Does anyone know if tier 3 interviews have begun?
Sorry this took so long to respond to. I heard back on 10/27 about an acceptance. Probably not relevant anymore but I wanted to respond to you anyways! Good luck!Did you hear back yet from your interview?
Thanks! So you did submit your application originally for tier 3?Sorry this took so long to respond to. I heard back on 10/27 about an acceptance. Probably not relevant anymore but I wanted to respond to you anyways! Good luck!
No I only applied here.Good luck to all of us!!! I didn't do super well since it's my first interview but I get in. Any other schools you guys applied to?
Has anyone else heard anything?
Thanks! So you did submit your application originally for tier 3?
I am not 100% sure what the tiers mean... Like I don't have a clue lol I gather it's based on the time you submitted but I'm not sure if you could clarify what that means I can let you know. I didn't schedule when I submitted, I just did it 🙂
Anyone else get put on hold?
Did you get an interview?I didn't even get an email that said i was on hold or denied. Has been submitted for almost 2 months now and they did receive it 🙁. maybe they just took my money haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
still waitingDid you get an interview?
Did you apply anywhere else?still waiting
Yeah I applied to at least 8 schools. All are 3 year programs and I have interviews for 5 of them. how about you?Did you apply anywhere else?
Just UOP which I interviewed with back in October and got placed on hold till march :'-( but I was gonna apply to Touro tonightYeah I applied to at least 8 schools. All are 3 year programs and I have interviews for 5 of them. how about you?
There is still hope. Interviews go all the way until March. But i suggest you do look into other options just in case. The little extra fees like supplemental and application fee are worth not having to wait a whole nother year before you get into pharmacy school.Just UOP which I interviewed with back in October and got placed on hold till march :'-( but I was gonna apply to Touro tonight
Yeah I'm gonna do it. I'm still holding out hope for UOP since the lady I interviewed with there said I aced the interview. I just hate this waiting game
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you really did ace the interview and impress them you would have gotten the spot 🙁. Unless your GPA was not that great and they were waiting on your Fall transcripts then maybe you would have a chance while on hold. But what do I know I'm not part of UoP's board so you never know, so just keep hoping! I hope you get the seat though 😀Yeah I'm gonna do it. I'm still holding out hope for UOP since the lady I interviewed with there said I aced the interview. I just hate this waiting game
Just got into uop today!
Interview invite: 12/8
Interview date:1/08
Acceptance email: 1/12
I got an interview! Date is set for 1/29. DTN93 how was the interview. How was the process and what type of questions did they ask, if you don't mind me asking.
3 groups at the interview. Mine started with an hour long essay followed by a presentation of UOP/tutition/financial aid. Afterwards there was a 20 min interview with faculty and 20 mins with a P2. Questions were very typical, just follow the interview feedback section from SDN. Actually for my faculty interview he did most of the talking and it was pretty much just a conversation so nothing to worry about.
Good luck with your interview!
Good luck with your interview!
Hey! This is to anyone who has already been to UoP. I'm from SoCal and i'm trying to find the most cost effective way to get to UoP. As it stands it would be flying to Oakland airpor Ca then taking an uber/taxi for 1 hour(This is the part thats gona put a dent in my wallet cause I would need a ride there and back). If any of you know of any better alternatives, please help me out! Any advice is appreciated!
I'm from Orange County. As for me, I drove there a day before the interview. It was about 5.5 hour drive. I booked a motel near the school (~$60). I just drove home right after the interview. The interview process was pretty quick, fom 12:30 to 4:00. All of the interviewees from SoCal that I met there just drove themselves; noone flew. And I think that is the most cost effective route. Good luck!Hey! This is to anyone who has already been to UoP. I'm from SoCal and i'm trying to find the most cost effective way to get to UoP. As it stands it would be flying to Oakland airpor Ca then taking an uber/taxi for 1 hour(This is the part thats gona put a dent in my wallet cause I would need a ride there and back). If any of you know of any better alternatives, please help me out! Any advice is appreciated!
Just an update guys.
Interviewed: 10/30
Placed on hold:11/3
Accepted:2/3
Interviewed: 10/30
Placed on hold:11/3
Accepted:2/3
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No I think there are still more thru marchDoes this mean interviews are over?
For those admitted is there a Facebook page yet?
Interviewed on 01/29. After experiencing Stockton first hand, that was enough to make me decide not to go even if accepted. California school or not, the location is terrible and the rotation sites seem miserable. Good luck to all who choose to attend though! 😀
Not that I know of. If you hear of one, hit me up! But at this point I haven't seen one/looked for one lolFor those admitted is there a Facebook page yet?
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats? I'm placed on hold🙁Just an update guys.
Interviewed: 10/30
Placed on hold:11/3
Accepted:2/3
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TJLClassof2019/Not that I know of. If you hear of one, hit me up! But at this point I haven't seen one/looked for one lol
Has anyone heard back from the 2/5 interviews?
Hey, I was also interviewed on 5th February and just got mail they put me on hold.Any one got put on hold from the Feb 5th interview? What does putting on hold really mean? Seems like UOP likes to put applications on hold, I am so confused about why.
Hey, I was also interviewed on 5th February and just got mail they put me on hold.
Lol lol they totally promised to provide a decision by this week. Lol I guess putting on hold is a decision. Ahhahahhhh going crazy.
I would call the ladies in the office are so nice and helpfulThats so wierd... I interviewed on January 29th, no email back or anything? Should I contact the school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought you didn't want to go to UOP because the depressing neighborhood?I probably will call tmrw, since tmrw is exactly 2 weeks. I've already committed to one school, but I just wanted to know if I was able to nail the interview for this school too haha
If I'm not mistaken, most students are placed on hold after the interview until late March. After the school conducts all the interviews, they will issue responses to those on hold. If you are on the waitlist, there will be top, middle, low portions of the list. And if there are spots available, they will go down the waitlist starting from the top portion.Any one got put on hold from the Feb 5th interview? What does putting on hold really mean? Seems like UOP likes to put applications on hold, I am so confused about why.
Hi! Is this the official link for C/O 2019? I heard someone say that the school will create an official fb page for admitted students to meet and to look for roommates.
Yes that's the official page monitored by thier APHA-ASP pacific chapterHi! Is this the official link for C/O 2019? I heard someone say that the school will create an official fb page for admitted students to meet and to look for roommates.
Correct! I don't want to go to UoP. I already accepted for Roseman in Nevada, but I just wanted to see if i interviewed well enough to get acceptance 😉I thought you didn't want to go to UOP because the depressing neighborhood?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K