uop tier 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreaminofpharmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any from tier 2 hear about interviews yet?

Members don't see this ad.

i submitted my application at the end of august..and i just received a letter from UOP, telling me that i could schedule an interview~

YAY~ my first interview~ i am nervous~

Got a letter on the 26th for an interview on the 12th of January.

Does anyone know what my chances are realistically because my interview is pretty late in the game?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi PolarBear! I have an interveiw on the 12th as well. I look forward to meetig a fellow SDN student.

I also have an interview for that date. I guess they need all that time to review the applicants from tier 1. Did anyone else think the interview letter was written weird? I thought it was a rejection letter.

i was wondering if anyone knows....

i know there was an interview on oct 20 and one tomorrow (Nov 3). i know a couple of u have interviews on jan 12. is jan 12 the 3rd interview date for UOP or are there interviews late nov/dec?

I'll at the interview tomorrow (nov. 3), as far as I know that is the second interview date. I think the one after it is Nov. 17th. I wonder how many interviews they are doing. It seems like they have quite a few.

hi everyone,
when did you guys apply? tier 2 or tier 3? please let me know...and good luck to all of you who is going to the interview within these coming up weekends!!

I'll at the interview tomorrow (nov. 3), as far as I know that is the second interview date. I think the one after it is Nov. 17th. I wonder how many interviews they are doing. It seems like they have quite a few.

The jan 12th interview is the 4th interview out of 11, i believe. I applied for tier 1 and my interview is also in january since i couldn't make it to their nov 17th interview (damn).

is anyone from the bay area/east bay area who want to carpool to stockton on that day?? PM me if u'r interested.

The jan 12th interview is the 4th interview out of 11, i believe. I applied for tier 1 and my interview is also in january since i couldn't make it to their nov 17th interview (damn).

is anyone from the bay area/east bay area who want to carpool to stockton on that day?? PM me if u'r interested.

anyone out there with a nov 17 interview at uop?

Damn UOP... I was tier 1 and they weren't interested in me. I'm developing anti-UOP sentiment as this is my 2nd time to apply... but congratulations to you guys and gals who got it. I envy you...

I'm confused, so there are people in Tier II who have gotten interviews in NOV?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am teir II and I got an interview request thingy on friday

you got an interview this friday and you applied Tier II? Or did you get an interview request last friday for January?

I confirmed my interview already for January but I still have not recieved the confirmation letter.

i also confirmed my interview for jan 12th like last week, and i still haven't gotten a confirmation letter yet.

Any one being put on hold? I just got a letter stating my file is on hold. They wouldn't tell me why. A friend with similar stats got an interview, so I don't know why.

3.46 overall
3.25 science

Congrats to those that got an interview

Any one being put on hold? I just got a letter stating my file is on hold. They wouldn't tell me why. A friend with similar stats got an interview, so I don't know why.

3.46 overall
3.25 science

Congrats to those that got an interview

Hi, when did you receive this hold letter? I turned in everything by the end of august for the tier 2 deadline and I still haven't heard from UOP regarding an interview or whether i'm on hold or not.

I also turned in everything by August 31st and still haven't heard. When do they end the review for tier 2?
Good luck to us all!!

Hi, when did you receive this hold letter? I turned in everything by the end of august for the tier 2 deadline and I still haven't heard from UOP regarding an interview or whether i'm on hold or not.

I received this letter yesterday, 2 days after I called them to check on the status of my app. I guess they didn't like me calling them. Who knows. They wouldn't tell me why they placed me on hold. My GPA isn't the greatest, but I think it's competive enough. Screw them. I got an interview to Touro though

they sent me a letter saying they haven't received my pharmcas yet? I submitted pharmcas pretty late, like the last day, how long does it take for them to process and for uop to receive it?

It took a while for me, because I think they wait till your pharmCAS GPA is calculated b/f it is sent out? Well it took aournd 3 weeks for that to happen and then it took around another week for UOP to process it and say its been recieved.

Anybody else get an interview from tier 2?

Anybody else get an interview from tier 2?

i'm tier 2 (aug 31st) and i just got a letter today telling me to call them to set up an interview. mine will be on jan 19th at 1pm. woo hoo!!:D

i'm on tier 3, sept 15, and i have received like almost 5 letters from them already! saying that they got all my application, and everythig is complete....all those letters really scared me, cuz they looked just like the rejection letter! =) for tier 2, if you guys haven't received anything, i think you should call them and ask for your status! good luck to all! ( i had a dream last night, that i got an interview from UOP) haha....funny!

misstofu, I am a little scared as well because I am in tier 3 and I have received like 3 to 4 letters stating that my application was complete but I have yet to receive a invitation letter for the interview. I am wondering does this mean that UOP has rejected me

i wouldn't start worrying yet if I were you... I'm from tier 2 (8/31) and STILL haven't heard anything... sigh... :(

i wouldn't start worrying yet if I were you... I'm from tier 2 (8/31) and STILL haven't heard anything... sigh... :(

I got a letter today, saying i was deferred and put on hold until january or feb and i'll get reviewed again

:(

bastards.

anyone else hear anything?

Scrubs Fan,

Did you interview? or did they defer you without?

i'm tier 2 (aug 31st) and i just got a letter today telling me to call them to set up an interview. mine will be on jan 19th at 1pm. woo hoo!!:D

I just came back from work and am very glad that I got a letter. I was wondering what interview dates are available? I'm very nervous...

Im tier II and just got a letter today saying im being deferred. I think it's because I am currently taking Ochem I. Doh.

I submitted mine on August 28th, and I received an interview invite today! So they are still reviewing Tier II applicants. No news is good new! keep the hopes up!

Im tier II and just got a letter today saying im being deferred. I think it's because I am currently taking Ochem I. Doh.

I really doubt its the courses in progress. B/c that wouldn't be fair for like 98% of the ppl applying since everyone else is also trying to finish their pre-req. They just want u to keep your hopes up and send in your grades so they can reconsider you again later on in the app process. Don't forget, a hold is not a rejection!

I really doubt its the courses in progress. B/c that wouldn't be fair for like 98% of the ppl applying since everyone else is also trying to finish their pre-req. They just want u to keep your hopes up and send in your grades so they can reconsider you again later on in the app process. Don't forget, a hold is not a rejection!

Actually on my letter it specifically says that "Students who are currently enrolled in the first semester of organic chemistry are typically placed on hold until fall grades are received." The hold could be based on a number of other things as well.

Thanks for the positive reinforcement tho. =)

I've done all Ochem and still being put on hold by UOP. My only hope now is on USC interview tomorow.

Best!

So I applied UOP tier 2 (8/31) and I STILL haven't heard ANYTHING... should I call them or something? Is there anyone else who is in my position?:(

So I applied UOP tier 2 (8/31) and I STILL haven't heard ANYTHING... should I call them or something? Is there anyone else who is in my position?:(

i'm a tier 3 applicants, and have received 4 letters regarding file completion...if u haven't heard anything, I think u really need to call..It's not going to take long =) good luck

Hi,

People that were put on hold, would you guys mind telling me your stats? I went to the interview at Touro on 11/17 and I found out that two people in my group were also on hold at UOP. I just want to figure out the reasons why they put people on hold.Is it the GPA factor or what?

hey gchiq84, i actually turned my app in the same day as you and haven't heard anything. My coworker who also applied tier 2 hasn't heard anything. My coworker called UOP and they just told her to wait it out and that we should be hearing something soon. So, lets just be patient and hope for the best!

hey gchiq84, i actually turned my app in the same day as you and haven't heard anything. My coworker who also applied tier 2 hasn't heard anything. My coworker called UOP and they just told her to wait it out and that we should be hearing something soon. So, lets just be patient and hope for the best!

thanks gkim, it's nice to know I'm not the only one!! I know I turned everything in correctly cuz I received all of their "all-your-stuff-is-in" letters... I don't really expect to get in, but it would be nice to know where I stand! :)

i just got a letter saying that i'm on hold too... do they give these to everyone who doesn't get an interview?:confused:

i just got a letter saying that i'm on hold too... do they give these to everyone who doesn't get an interview?:confused:

No, you could be rejected or put on hold, which means that your stats are good, but not as competitive as others, and they may look at your file down the road if they have more room. That's what I was told

People that will interview on Jan 19th, have you guys received the interview confirmation letter yet? How long after you called to schedule the interview did you receive the confirmation letter? It's been a month now since I called to schedule the interview, and still no confirmation letter yet.

People that will interview on Jan 19th, have you guys received the interview confirmation letter yet? How long after you called to schedule the interview did you receive the confirmation letter? It's been a month now since I called to schedule the interview, and still no confirmation letter yet.

hi! i'm interviewing for jan 19th and i got the confirmation letter almost two weeks ago, which is about a couple of days after i scheduled my interview. so you might wanna call them and make sure. i hope you get your letter soon and i'll see ya there!

hi! i'm interviewing for jan 19th and i got the confirmation letter almost two weeks ago, which is about a couple of days after i scheduled my interview. so you might wanna call them and make sure. i hope you get your letter soon and i'll see ya there!

Thanks for the info.