Upcoming Creighton Distance Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DSinVA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be interviewing at Creighton for the distance learning program, and am very excited about what I've seen so far.

Anybody have any good advice?? ;)

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed there 2 years ago and was accepted. I decided not to go due to cost. This interview was a great experience. Pay close attention to what they tell you about distance education. Go in with a firm idea of why you will be successful at a distance education and be able to give examples why. Creighton is huge into service so have some examples to talk about for that as well. In my interview was 1 professor and 1 student. It was very conversational - started off with tell us about yourself etc. If you have any other specific questions, feel free to PM me. If you got an interview you are doing great - have a super chance of getting accepted from here!

The actual interview happens toward the end of the day and is very short. Participate (ask questions) as much as you can during the small group sessions prior to the interview. During the interview make sure you emphasize why you are choosing Creighton and why you are a good candidate for their program.

Thank you, qtnatty and CUpharmD2013.
I appreciate the advice. I interviewed and got accepted. Plan on attending.
The cost is steep, but it appears to be an excellent program.