Update AACOMAS with new letters or submit letters individually to schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bears1992

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So far I've been complete at 12 schools but I've had three schools put my app on hold because three of my letters were not signed and one was not on a letterhead. I've got 8 schools that I've submitted my app to that have not responded with "complete" or with an email stating that my letters are not acceptable unsigned.

I've got all of my letters corrected and re-uploaded to Interfolio. Should I send these letters to AACOMAS and send out an update on my app or should I just send these letters to the three schools that have put my app on hold for the letters?

Members don't see this ad.

Do these schools recommend AACOMAS on their websites? I would probably add the letter to AACOMAS and send an email to the schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do these schools recommend AACOMAS on their websites? I would probably add the letter to AACOMAS and send an email to the schools.
Most of my schools say they recommend AACOMAS. I'm just curious to know if an update with signed letters will cause a re-review of an already complete application.

Most of my schools say they recommend AACOMAS. I'm just curious to know if an update with signed letters will cause a re-review of an already complete application.
This is a good question. I'll defer to someone else.