update letter question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lebron

NBA Traitor of the Year
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i had a misdemeanor listed when i applied and am currently on three waitlists with no acceptances but i had it expunged over a month ago so it wont come up now on any background checks.

anyways should i mention that i got it expunged or is it a big no-no to mention things like this in an update letter? I do have some activities i want to update and a new activity so I want it to be a helpful letter

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

seriously? this is a real question

Members don't see this ad :)
If you go to the bulls its a guaranteed five rings. Just saying.

fine to answer all of you im staying cleveland. i just havent made it public yet.

Now can someone please give a real response to my question?

i had a misdemeanor listed when i applied and am currently on three waitlists with no acceptances but i had it expunged over a month ago so it wont come up now on any background checks.

anyways should i mention that i got it expunged or is it a big no-no to mention things like this in an update letter? I do have some activities i want to update and a new activity so I want it to be a helpful letter

thanks

the background check isn't done until after you've been accepted to a medical school.