Update letter

Started by Bbad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bbad

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I submitted in June, and just sent my new MCAT score about two weeks ago, is it necessary to send an update to the school now? Or should I wait a little bit more to see if I hear anything back?
 
If I submitted in June, and just sent my new MCAT score about two weeks ago, is it necessary to send an update to the school now? Or should I wait a little bit more to see if I hear anything back?

It would not hurt you to send an update letter now, but AAMC should notify your schools automatically.