Update Pathoma Book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dyspareunia

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got the 2013 book over the summer, but now it looks like they've released the 2014. Is it worth it to pay to get the new one? Haven't annotated much in the 2013..

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't bother, I think they release the updated pages in PDF format on the website for those who have a subscription. Or maybe you can see if they are willing to be generous and just send you a copy.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't bother, I think they release the updated pages in PDF format on the website for those who have a subscription. Or maybe you can see if they are willing to be generous and just send you a copy.

They're not. They want $18 or something.

How can we get it if our subscription expired ?

I don't know if there has been new updates since June but last I checked the only new update was an expanded section on SLE. I think 2 new pages. And a new video for that section.

Reactions: 1 user