Update to Status Check Webpages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RainaNoelle

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
U. Cincinnati changed their webpage addy, so I wanted to put up a revised version on WatchaMaCallit's great list. I also tried to incorporate other changes from that thread as well (also edited it to show UCI's page is not yet active):

UCDavis:
https://omeweb.ucdavis.edu/

UCLA: https://www.medstudent.ucla.edu/applications/appstat/appforms/status.htm

UC Irvine: (NOT ACTIVE YET) http://www.com.uci.edu/admissions/

Univ. of Cincinnati: http://comdows.med.uc.edu/OnlineApp/loginstatus.asp

Creighton: http://medicine.creighton.edu/medschool/admissions/forms/status.htm

Duke: http://www.dukemed.duke.edu/AccountLogin/index.cfm
(password is your AMCAS ID #)

UMichigan:
https://soleus.msis.med.umich.edu/appstatus/logon.jsp

NYMC: http://www.nymc.edu/medadmiss/CGIAdmiss.exe?Choice=AS

Northwestern:
https://med-app2001.northwestern.edu/

Ohio State:
https://newman.uts.ohio-state.edu/admissions/Adm_GetAppStatus.ddf

UPenn: http://www.med.upenn.edu/admiss/status/

Univ. of Pitt: http://www.dean-med.pitt.edu/Admis/AppStatus.taf

USC:
https://keck-admit.hsc.usc.edu/

Stanford: http://sms.stanford.edu

Vanderbilt: http://bret.mc.vanderbilt.edu/medschool/cfm_files/medschool_logon.cfm

VCU: http://www.medschool.vcu.edu/supp2002/

Washington in STL:
https://aladdin.wustl.edu/admissions/applymed.nsf/appcheck?openform

University of Washington: http://rainier.dom.washington.edu/admiss/uwapp.htmlx
(PIN is the first two letters of your last name followed by the last seven digits of your social security number.)

Yale: http://medapps05.med.yale.edu/ows-msa/status.htm
 
Thanks! I have been having this consistent problem with cincinnati though, it always asks me to check my status in a couple of days!! Does anyone have the same problem? Does anyone get a different message? Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Remove UCI until it's actually there. It was annoying for them to send out that mailing.
 
ResidentAlien, I've been getting the same message too. I keep checking everyday, but it never changes. I think I'll have a heart attack once it really does change (assuming I've not had a terminal one already when I get verified by AMCAS). 😀 😱 😀

Raina