*Updated* Roll Call 2010/2011!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
another maryland acceptance ... please add me (italicized)

Members don't see this ad.

Please add me to University of South Carolina

Please add me to University of Iowa, it is my 2nd or 3rd choice, thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please add me for University of Tennessee-Memphis. :)

Please add me to Midwestern CCP!!!

I just got a call saying that I've been accepted. Woo hoo! :D :D :D

What a relief! It's my first acceptance.

Please add me to Midwestern CCP!!!

I just got a call saying that I've been accepted. Woo hoo! :D :D :D

What a relief! It's my first acceptance.

I want to strangle you!!! lol They still haven't received my supp. I won't be going there now :(

I want to strangle you!!! lol They still haven't received my supp. I won't be going there now :(

Are you sure they haven't received it? When I was at the MCV on Feb. 12 they told us the class was about half full and they would be holding MCV's through April. There might still be hope!

They told me that if the application isn't in the office by 4:30PM, then I can forget about it. I didn't think it would take more than 10 days for it to get there or else I would have overnight it. She told me to send her an email yesterday and I did, she didn't reply back until today saying that she can't find it. If I got the email yesterday, I would have overnight another copy. Oh well...just my luck. Now I'm really kicking myself for not mailing it out back in January.

Hi Julianne,

Please add me to both Wingate and Univ of Maryland---italicized for both.
Thanks for all your work on this! :)

i got an acceptance call this morning from midwestern-ccp. woot woot! add me to the list please. thanks!

add me to Northeastern University ( graduate entry), please

Hi! Could you please at me to the University of Arizona! Thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "graduate entry" - I have added you to Northeastern already. If I need to change something, please let me know.
Hey Julianne,thanks for the updates

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "graduate entry" - I have added you to Northeastern already. If I need to change something, please let me know.

Julianne, I think he/she meant P1...lol...as if we have any other levels in here :D

Thanks Julianne for adding me to the list!

Add me to Mercer please. Just got an email a few minutes ago from them. :D

Please add me to the list for University at Buffalo

Holy moley I was accepted to Mercer! Didn't expect that one... I thought I really messed up the interview. Maybe it was the eight hour drive there and back home again that tweaked my impression of the whole experience.

Hey Julianne, can you please add me to UCSD? :)

I just realized this after the fact, but we should have made a username that a bunch of forum-goers knew and could sign into to update the thread. I feel bad that only you can access it, I hope you don't feel pressured at all about your duty :D thanks again!!!

Please add me to the University of Michigan! Thanks

Plz ADME to UCSF! Italics coming soon...

Hi Julianne,
Please add me to UCSF as well. Don't know which UC to italicize yet... *gulp*

hey guys,

I don't know how to add to the list but I got into Midwestern CCP!
= )...message me if you're going people-I wanna meet the class of 2011!

I just realized this after the fact, but we should have made a username that a bunch of forum-goers knew and could sign into to update the thread. I feel bad that only you can access it, I hope you don't feel pressured at all about your duty :D thanks again!!!

Got you added (congrats!)

So far, I'm keeping up with the list OK (and I don't mind doing it), but when finals roll around ya'll will have to bear with me :)

delete

Last edited:
add me for midwestern CCP :)

add me to the list:

accepted to UCSD :)
MCPHS - worcester (italicized)

Could you please add me to Nova in Florida?!?!?! Thanks in advance!!

Updated as of 10pm CST on 3-4-07 (including PMs) :) I'm really excited to see all of the acceptances coming in!! Congrats to all of you :thumbup:

Please add me to Texas Tech University, Class of 2011 =).

Please add me to Texas Tech School of Pharmacy Class of 2011!

Please add me to Texas Tech, class of 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julianne,

Thanks for keeping up with all these crazy posts!! It must be keeping you super busy!! On that note, please add me to LECOM Bradenton. Thanks!! :)

please add me to Texas Tech. :clap:

Can you please add me to Midwestern-GPG! I will be attending there this fall for sure! I will be giving up my seats at Touro and Loma Linda :) :)

Could you please add me to Wayne State? Thanks:D

Julianne, please add me to Loma Linda U (California)!! My first acceptance, I'm soooooooooooo excited. :D :p :D :p

Julianne, please add me to University of the Pacific!! Thanks!

Please italicize UNC and VCU for me. Please add me to Univ. of Maryland.

Thanks

Please add me to Shenandoah! I am still waiting on WVU, but atleast I know I'm going to Pharm school in the fall!!:D

Add me to University of Arizona thank you very much! First round acceptance! Now I don't have to waste another year!