*Updated* Roll Call 2010/2011!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi Julianne;
Could you please add me to Midwestern CPG and Minnesota? [Italicized for both]
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

:clap: I got my acceptance letter to the University of Florida Jacksonville campus today!! Julianne, can you please add me to the list? Thanks!!!

:clap: I got my acceptance letter to the University of Florida Jacksonville campus today!! Julianne, can you please add me to the list? Thanks!!!

Have you decided where you'll be attending yet? When you do, let me know so I can italicize the other school. Congrats!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Julianne,
Will you please italicize UCSD for me? Thanks!

please add me to ucsf. thanks so much for your help!

Hey Julianne,

Could you please italicize my name under MCPHS-Boston? Thanks!

Hi Julianne, please add me to Auburn! Thanks! :D

okay duq it is...after months of waiting i give up~

:) Please add me to university of southern Nevada- Henderson campus please.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted to shennadoah and UMB . But I decdied to attend University of Maryland. :) But do you know anything about Campbell pharmacy school?

I got accepted to shennadoah and UMB . But I decdied to attend University of Maryland. :) But do you know anything about Campbell pharmacy school?

I'll add you to University of Maryland and italicize Shenandoah for you. Sorry, I don't really know anything about Campbell but if you go to the "Search this forum" drop-down menu and type in Campbell, quite a bit of information will come up. BuffaloPills may have some knowledge since (s)he has already been accepted...

It is with great pride that I say ADD ME TO SUNY FCUKIN' BUFFALO, BABY!!! :D

Hello Julianne,
Please add me to University of Southern Nevada (I just got the call today!!).
Thanks!

Hey

Just got the letter from Temple!
Add me!

Please add me to USC!! :)

Add me to the University of Michigan :D

Please add me to USC, Univeristy of Iowa

thanks! :laugh:

Add me to USC please :) Thanks!

Hello,
I am in for Wingate.Please add my name::)

Would you please add my name to University of Charleston West Virginia, thanks:)

Please add me to UC san diego!
Thanks and congrats/Gluck to everyone!

Hey Julianne, could you please add me to UCSF?!!!! :) I'll have to decide on the italics later on though. But thanks in advance!

Hey Julianne, could you please add me to UCSF?!!!! :) I'll have to decide on the italics later on though. But thanks in advance!

Wow!! Did you apply to every school in California?? What a great position to be in though.. you've got quite a few options! Congrats :thumbup:

Please add me to UCSD and italicize me for University of Arizona! Thank you!

Congratulations everyone!

they must have a quota on hippie-lookin dudes :D

Hi Julianne;

Could you add a big fat non-italicized 'suntzu' to University of Washington?

Thanks!! [woo hoo!]

Julianne,

Please add me to the University of Washington non-italicized!

Please add me under USN/South Jordan.

Thanks

Please add me to UCSD and UOP. I will be attending UCSD.

Thanks!:luck:

:D Hey Julianne,

Please italize my name for Nova and for UNC. I don't know where I'm going yet, still waiting for UF.

Thanks!

:D Hey Julianne,

Please italize my name for Nova and for UNC. I don't know where I'm going yet, still waiting for UF.

Thanks!

I think I added/italicized ya under the right schools - will you check and make sure though (esp UNC)? Sorry, the AC is broke here and with temps in the 80s I'm struggling to stay awake :sleep: Thanks!!

for those of you who are already accepted to the University of Washington, do you know which round of interview they are currently conducting? how many spots left?

thanks!

Please add me to University of Washington non-italicized!

Thanks

YAAAAAAY!!! GOT INTO WINGATE UNIVERSITY!!!!! PLEASE ITALICIZE UACP FOR ME!!!! THANK GOD AND EVERYONE ON SDN FOR HELPING ME OUT!!! I appreciate all the help everyone has given me......THANK YOU!!:love:

All those interviewed on 3-9.....hope you get acceptance letters soon too!!! I got mine today 3-13, and it was dated 3-12!!!

YAAAAAAY!!! GOT INTO WINGATE UNIVERSITY!!!!! PLEASE ITALICIZE UACP FOR ME!!!! THANK GOD AND EVERYONE ON SDN FOR HELPING ME OUT!!! I appreciate all the help everyone has given me......THANK YOU!!:love:

All those interviewed on 3-9.....hope you get acceptance letters soon too!!! I got mine today 3-13, and it was dated 3-12!!!

What??? you're leaving me?? lol..congrats!!!

Add me to Creighton campus based!:clap:

I still have to hear from Iowa and Wingate, and I might interview at Drake out of respect for the school's interview offer.

Hi Julianne, please add me to Oregon State University. :)