*Updated* Roll Call 2010/2011!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey Hey..... can you please add me to UCSD!!! congrats to all of you who got accepted. A year's process well spent!!!:)

Hi Julianne,
Thanks for doing this for us:love:!!!!! Please add me to University of Southern Nevada, Henderson

Members don't see this ad :)
Will you add me to Ferris State University? Thanks so much!

The new thread! One of the moderators will sticky for us soon....

If you need to be added to a school (or italicized for one that you've declined), please let me know and I'll take care of it.

Please add me to Florida, I got my letter today and I will be attending University of Florida COP for Fall 2007!! i also got accepted to LECOM but will not be attending there. ( add me in italics)

Could you add me to Ferris State, please? :D

Could you add me to Ferris State please? Thanks!

Please add me to University of Florida! Thanks!!!

Please add me to Florida, I got my letter today and I will be attending University of Florida COP for Fall 2007!! i also got accepted to LECOM but will not be attending there. ( add me in italics)

Was that LECOM-Bradenton?? If not, let me know and I'll change you.

Congrats!!

Julianne,

Please add me to Ferris State University.

Thanks

Please add me to Oregon State!

I got accepted to Pacific but will not be attending as well.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Julianne, please add me to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill...

Thanks!!! =)

Add me to Wingate too!:clap:

I'm still waiting on other schools, so I wouldn't italicize anything yet.:)

Could you please add me to the University of Florida? Thanks!

could you add me to University of Florida...thanks

Hi Julianne, please put me in italics for UC San Diego and U of Buffalo.

YAAAAAAY!!! GOT INTO WINGATE UNIVERSITY!!!!! PLEASE ITALICIZE UACP FOR ME!!!! THANK GOD AND EVERYONE ON SDN FOR HELPING ME OUT!!! I appreciate all the help everyone has given me......THANK YOU!!:love:

All those interviewed on 3-9.....hope you get acceptance letters soon too!!! I got mine today 3-13, and it was dated 3-12!!!

WooHoo, I also got into Wingate University!!!!!!!!:D Add me to the list, but don't italicize it yet....I still have to interview for ULM and I'm waiting to hear back from UM. Decisions, Decisions!!!

Please add me to the University of Florida. Thank you so much.

Please add me to University of Florida!! I was also accepted to LECOM but wont be attending there.. thanks ..Congrats all!

Please add me to UF - I will be attending the St. Pete Campus. Thanks!

add me to USN 3 yr pharm D

Please add me to University of Iowa! Thanks!! :)

Right now I have all of you lumped into one catagory - would ya'll like for me to put which campus you'll be attending beside your name (or something similar)?

Also, if anyone knows of other schools that are set up like this (with distance campuses) would you please let me know?

Thanks!
~J

Julianne, can you please add me to Ferris State (italicized) and University at Buffalo.

Thanxs

Add me to ohio state U. I have not decided which one to go to. italic ohio state fist, I might change my mind. Still debating.

Hi Julianne,

Please add me to UCSD. Thanks hun.

By the way, you are doing a great job with this thread.:)

please add to university of florida - gainesville campus

I went ahead and added specific campus sites for a few of you that stated a locale in your original request... if you didn't specify, I'm assuming you'll be at the main campus. If I need to add/update anybody, please let me know.

Hi Julianne. Could you please add me to University of Florida and italize my name for U. of North Carolina...

Thanks for taking the time to do this...

Hi Julianne. Could you please add me to University of Florida and italize my name for U. of North Carolina...

Thanks for taking the time to do this...

Got it - BTW, are you going to be at the main campus at UF? I'm trying to update the list and include specific sites for those that are going to be in Jax, Orlando, and St. Pete...

I'll be at the main campus, Gainesville...

Thanks!

can you add me to university of maryland and ohio state (italicized)? thanks!

Can you please add my name to the University of Maryland and itilacize my name under MCPHS Worcester.

hello! please add me to Virginia Commonwealth University!! thanks!

hi. please add me to UCSD and Touro! thanks:D