Updates on OptStudent.com for current optometry students!

Started by alferec
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alferec

Future Army OD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi SDNers, I updated OptStudent.com's current optometry students section and added some helpful refraction resources:

http://www.optstudent.com/studyaids.html

Please tell your fellow optometry students about this site!!! I'll be updating it more frequently now that I'm learning more and more material. If you have any ideas of other resources/guides I can put up, please let me know! Or even better, you can submit any resources you have (just PM me). You will definitely get credit for any contribution. There are very few optometry school resources out there on the internet and your contribution would benefit optometry students all over the nation!