Updating Anking with cards in multiple decks

Started by mzlipton
Tags Tags
anking
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mzlipton

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm trying to update from v8 to v9 to get the Physeo update. Over the last year, I moved about 2,000 cards from the original Anking deck to either Combined Current or Combined Review decks that I made. The rest are still in the OG Anking deck. I have tried to understand the "Getting Started and Updating" video but I'm confused about the 1st step saying to put all cards under the Anking head deck. Does this mean that I have to turn the 2 decks that I created into subdecks under the Anking parent deck? Or can I update without changing my current deck organization and the cards will update in their respective decks?

Thank you!