Upenn 2013-12014 interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you don't mind can u share your status radical ghost ? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you guys. I applied in mid - May. Got my application completion in June. Yesterday was the first day to sent the invites. There are so many invites yet to be send, so keep checking you mails!!! You will join me soon.

Thank you guys. I applied in mid - May. Got my application completion in June. Yesterday was the first day to sent the invites. There are so many invites yet to be send, so keep checking you mails!!! You will join me soon.

Can I ask you how did you receive your invitation? by mail?

Congraaaats :)
I also wanna ask if you received an email or regular mail ?
I believe such invitations will take a longer time to be delivered if applicants are living abroad
Let's all hope for the best

did any body else receive invitation from UPENN? they send invitations in groups but 2 days and one person got it only its awkward .

radicle ghost please .share your stats and work experience. looks like you got i.v calls from every where. it would be a great help for the people in the forum if you let us know of your stats.

Members don't see this ad :)
pls radical ghost ...it would help many. Im sure u will get in this year looking at the the number of invitations u have. Input of yours will help many in upcoming cycles as updating profile now will be a little late.

pls radical ghost ...it would help many. Im sure u will get in this year looking at the the number of invitations u have. Input of yours will help many in upcoming cycles as updating profile now will be a little late.

hi there..i m new to this site..i hv also applied to UPENN.. any idea what they look for in your application? i dont hv any US experience besides one CDE course,,as i moved here last year..What are my chances vthout dat..i didnt get call from vcu though.

there is one more student who got iv from u penn. he/she posted in alyssa marshall forum(international dentist central). apparently they send out invitations. but people are not willing to share the information.

Did UPenn send all the iv invites or can we still expect a call from UPenn? Anybody else who got an invite?

Congrats....did u receive it by email or regular mail?and after how many days after receiving the brochure did u receive the invite?

Congrats drsd87. Can you please share your stats ?

are they sending the rejection letters too?did someone get one?

Is there still any hope for Upenn IV call ?

I guess yes coz I called them today and they said they are still sending iv calls....

great!! that means there is still some hope :)

When did you all receive ur application complete e-mails?

I got mine on August 1st
Anybody els got iv recently?

Everyone who received their application complete email in august, please do post whenever u receive an interview call or rejection from UPenn, so that we all can have an idea when we would receive our mail.
By the way I received my application complete email on august 7th.

Still no hearing from Upenn.Does anyone received IV invitation recently?

which FB page?! I couldn't find anything

My wife got an interview call today. She submitted her application in August.

Hi fireonrocks!

Would you mind sharing your wife's stats.. GPA/TOEFL/experience?

I completed my application in July and then got an email on 14 Aug saying my application was under review but haven't heard anything after that.. GPA 3.68, TOEFL 103, plenty of community based experience in India, and one month observership in the US.. any thoughts on whether I migth get an interview from UPenn?

That is very strange , i called them today and they said that they just started sending ivs , she is the wird RECENTLY !

Hi.

Anyone received call from upen or other universities like UCLA, USC? Please post..:)

Hi everyone,

My wife practice for 3 years in India. MBA from US, More than 3 years of experience as a business manager for several dental clinics in US. GPA - 3.3, TOEFL -103, NBDE part1 pass. We received the invite thru email. they told us to call and schedule a date.

Is upenn still sending invites? havent got heard from them

is upenn still sending invites?
wat abt the applicants who havent heard anything?

Hi, Any female willing to share accommodation for upenn interview on OCT 29 ? plz contact me.

Hi

I would like to know whether upenn is still sending invites to applicants.

Hi

I would like to know whether upenn is still sending invites to applicants.:)