Upenn Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

upenn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think it is the time to start this thread. I got the fedex today. Wish everyone good luck!:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi upenn,
Congratulations on ur acceptance at upenn.
Good luck to u in future endeavours.

Hi,
Congratulation !
Wish you a bright future.:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,Upenn
Congratulations! I got mine yesterday! See you in April!!!:D good luck to all who are waiting!

Congrats on your sucess,Can u please kindly tell us ,when u had the interview at Upenn.

Hi,Upenn
Congratulations! I got mine yesterday! See you in April!!!:D good luck to all who are waiting!

hey congratulations to both of u....they have already started sending acceptances????i thought they will send it in nov.......good luck.....

hi congrates to u both...like shlo said i thought they said they will send the results in nov....anyways good luck

Hi Tumi, nice to know. Congratulations.

Thanks for all you guys best wishes. I got some PM. I am answering the questions here. We were the 10/19 batch. I think they just started to send out fedex. So you guys still have chance. Talking about the questions they asked, nothing is special because basically they just asked some questions according to the information that we provided on the CV and personal statement. So the personal statement is quite important. Just be cool down and be self-confident. I would like to emphasize that self-confident is very important. Don't be scared by their picky questions and try to defense yourself. Good luck to everyone still struggling.

Hi,Upenn

Hi Tumi, nice to know. Congratulations.

Thanks for all you guys best wishes. I got some PM. I am answering the questions here. We were the 10/19 batch. I think they just started to send out fedex. So you guys still have chance. Talking about the questions they asked, nothing is special because basically they just asked some questions according to the information that we provided on the CV and personal statement. So the personal statement is quite important. Just be cool down and be self-confident. I would like to emphasize that self-confident is very important. Don't be scared by their picky questions and try to defense yourself. Good luck to everyone still struggling.

congrats,
friends those who got the admissions .please post your stats.
once again cgrts 2 all who got the acceptance

congrats upenn and tumi for your success!wishu you good luck:thumbup:

Congratulations to you both on ur acceptances.Now comes the hard part....deciding.

Hi Tumi & Upenn,
first of all, CONGRATS on ur acceptance ! U did it :cool: ! Could u plz post ur stats & interview questions & ur answers (answers ie if u don't mind sharing with us- otherwise, we'll take whatever u give out) ? It'd be a great help to us all in darkness about what they look for in a candidate. And don't forget to tell us what u think impresed them the most. Plz DO REPLY !!! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
you two hv cracked upenn...congratulations..finally got thru..wish u good luck for the rest of it.

Thanks to all! Got some PM. I am answering here. First of all, sorry for the last confusing poster. I was interviewed on 9/19. Of course, never heard that UPENN told somebody that he or she was admitted during the interview. In fact, at this point, BU is quite straight forward. I like it.

My status again: Part I 96, TOEFL 253, GPA 3.1. plus long term standing in the clinic, teaching, and research.
Interview qustions: why dentistry now? Hobby. future motivation. Handle social economically compromised patient. Some detailed questions about my research.

Again, good luck to all your endeavor.

Hi Tumi & Upenn,
first of all, CONGRATS on ur acceptance ! U did it :cool: ! Could u plz post ur stats & interview questions & ur answers (answers ie if u don't mind sharing with us- otherwise, we'll take whatever u give out) ? It'd be a great help to us all in darkness about what they look for in a candidate. And don't forget to tell us what u think impresed them the most. Plz DO REPLY !!! :luck:

Congrats to both of you....

tumi,
could you share your stats too......and when u were interviewed

Hey Upenn,Tumi,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!.:clap: :clap: ..Ur hard work and patience has now paid off!!!
Good Luck to You....:thumbup: :thumbup:
Now its time to party :)

hey upenn n tumi
thats gr8888 news guys!!!! hats off to u...all the best for ur future endeavors...gudluk

Hey UPENN and TUMI,
Congrats on your acceptance into UPenn and wish you both all the very best for your course....now its time for you to relax and enjoy yourselves to the fullest...

:thumbup: Good Luck

Hi upenn and tumi,

Congrats on your acceptances. Well done. Both of you deserve it!!!:D :thumbup: Wish you both the best for your future endeavours. Now sit back and relax:D

Hi Friends,

I received Upenn acceptance yesterday.I am a reapplicant and had my interview on 10/19/06.Good luck to all of you.

Congrats, dentidoc. :thumbup:. Good luck with dental school. :luck:

Well done. Congrats.:D

Hi Friends,

I received Upenn acceptance yesterday.I am a reapplicant and had my interview on 10/19/06.Good luck to all of you.

Hi Friends,

Hi dentidoc,
Congrats and wish you all the very best for your course...

:thumbup: Good Luck

Hi,
So We Have 3 Reapplicants Selected So Far............woow That Is Really Good, Good Luck To All Three Of You..........

hey r all 3 of u reapplicants?????i didnt know that..........

Hi Friends,

Hi dentidoc,congratulations for your acceptance.Was you interviewed on october 19th or September 19th? If october 19th, you have got the acceptance within 4 to 5 days.So they are pretty fast to send the acceptance.I was interviewewd on october 10th and they told us that they will make decisions on November,December and February.If we miss the November riview,we wiil still have two more chances for riview.Anyway,congratulations again.Obviously you deserve it.
Hi, Upenn and Tumi, congratulations to you both.Tumi,could you please post your stats?

Hi Small wonder,
How are you doing?I was interviewed with you on 10 th October at Upenn.We both got 95 on part1.I think now its easy for you to recognize me.When are you going to minnesota for the interview?I am waiting for an interview call.How was your calif interview?Have you heard yet from Upenn?Do you know anybody of our batch have yet heard from Upenn?Keep in touch.

hey guys....

got my acceptance too....:D

congrats to upenn, tumi, dentidoc and vpg....gr8 ....u all deserved it guys!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

all those who are getting accepted..well done friends!!!

Congratulations!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

hey guys....

got my acceptance too....:D

Hi VPG,
Congratulations.You desrve it.When was your interview?Can you please post your stat?

hi guys
does anyone know howmany seats r thee in upenn this yr???? i called up upenn and was shocked when i was told it is gonig to be around 20...........wasnt it 34 last yr??????those who hav been to their interview can probably throw more light on it..........

Love the FedEx guy:cool: ....would have married him if I was gay.........:D

Congratulations for acceptance!!!
Best wishes!
As I remember it will suppose to be about 34-35 sits.

could you please post your stats(if you dont mind). also please let us know when were you interviewed. Its gonna help those who are waiting

hi borntobe, congrats... i told u the same day that u are in
anyways, enjoy the euphoria
mkot

yes cud anyone who knows for sure plz tell us how many seats take have for upenn pass program this yr.

I have just now called UPenn and I was told that they are going to accept only 22 students for the PASS program starting next year....

Congratulations,
Wow! I really do wonder what if feels like to be finally accepted.You must be walking on cloud 9 by now!!!!!!!!!Hmmmmmmmmm....
Please could you shre your stats and tell us
If you are a first time applicant or a re-applicant.
How long after you submitted your aplication packet did you hear from them?
Congrats again...you have scaled through a big hurdle.

I have just now called UPenn and I was told that they are going to accept only 22 students for the PASS program starting next year....

hi,
starting next yr means ??in the batch that goes in april 2007 for which interviews r being held now?or 2008?

hi,
starting next yr means ??in the batch that goes in april 2007 for which interviews r being held now?or 2008?

It means for the batch starting in April 2007 for which interviews are being held now....

Love the FedEx guy:cool: ....would have married him if I was gay.........:D

Hi borntobedent,
Congrats for your success.You deserve it friend.Can you please tell us when was your interview and can you post your stats?Good luck.

so it means outof 22 ,5 that we know of are taken as of now.:)

5 who have written on SDN... there may be others who have not written in or are not on SDN at all....food for thought?:confused:

and guys out of those 5, 4 r reapplicants...........and all 5 hav scores over 90, highest being 96..........and who said upenn doesnt care for scores..........FOOD FOR THOUGHT????

Is every one selected uptill now is an Indian...if yes then rest of the Indians should not have any hopes..anyways upenn is the most unpredictable university..they say that they compile the applications, make batches and then send out acceptances in three slots...nothing was true..all fakes...it frustrates the most..they said that their firts slot of decisions wou;d be given out in the month of nov and dec..but quarter of their seats are full even before nov began..I dont understand what is the use of giving such misleading statements..nyways happy for those who got in and gud luck to those who are expecting the acceptances.