UPenn and Bryn Mawr

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

12thandSouth

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Among those of you that were accepted to either the Bryn Mawr or UPenn programs, I curious: when (what month) did you apply?

I'm getting the impression I would have to apply earlier to Bryn Mawr than to UPenn... agree, disagree?
 
12thandSouth said:
Among those of you that were accepted to either the Bryn Mawr or UPenn programs, I curious: when (what month) did you apply?

I'm getting the impression I would have to apply earlier to Bryn Mawr than to UPenn... agree, disagree?
I applied to Penn for summer admission and literally mailed my application on the last possible day which would enable it to get there by the April 1 deadline via priority mail. I was interviewed about a week after they received it and accepted about a week after that.

I didn't apply to Bryn Mawr, but I do recall their deadline being earlier.